[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they fuck this up? Booking him as a fast, powerful Taz/Shibata

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: heisthenation.jpg (44KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
heisthenation.jpg
44KB, 600x674px
How did they fuck this up? Booking him as a fast, powerful Taz/Shibata hybrid or a pocket sized Lesnar should have been the easiest fucking thing in the world.
>>
They're lazy and incompetent and don't have to give a shit about any of their booking decisions because their revenue streams are barely tied to the actual product anymore.
>>
>Taz/Shibata hybrid
>pocket sized Lesnar

You've never seen him wrestle before, have you? He took Willie Mack's spot due to his body. He's a big, flippy black guy and void of any charisma. I'd argue that outside of matches with his friends in DG, he didn't even show any charisma in other promotions.
>>
The first episode of SDL he executed a beautiful german, you know the Chris Benoit type where the guy does a flip. At that moment I got the Taz comparison. Dude is a phenomenal talent between the power game and acrobatics. Here's hoping he gets his persona straight and gets pushed to the moon.
>>
>>2622144
Yeah, I'm saying they should have changed his style. Save the flippy shit for big matches, when theoretically he's need to dig deeper into his bag of tricks, otherwise have a strikes and suplexes game. He could still show his athleticism with the way he moves in the ring.
>>
>>2622144
Going by this, Willie Mack should have been signed, because he at least has Charisma.
>>
cause he legitimately sucks ass in every area
>>
A body like melted malteasers
>>
>>2622131
>>2622138
>>2622144
>>2622146
>>2622165
>>2622170
blah blah blah

>>2622178
Only non-shitty post ITT.

>hurr durr he was on NXT and called up he has POTENTIAL
Bullshit. 99% of the guys called up from NXT are just like Creed: utter shit.

Being a vanilla/chocolate midget with no charisma, personality, character, or wrestling skills other than robotic flips and shit, does not equal potential or being a "good wrestler".
>>
He has no fucking charisma or character. He's literally just another guy who feels like they're playing wrestler like 99% of the roster.
>>
>>2622131
He has the best physique in the company and that's it
>>
>>2622131
He fucked himself. he could take more chair shots to the head than foley and he'd still be smiling. dude emotes and sells like absolute shit.
>>
>>2622144
>void of any charisma.
He's got plenty of charisma. They just don't let him show any in shitty job matches.
>>
>>2622131
If you pair him with Sami Zayn, you can get Ambien to sponsor the show.
>>
>no charisma

The fucking Rock got booed out of buildings trying to get over the character that WWE has Crews playing. Hell, Rocky even had an actual backstory to rely on, which Crews doesn't. So if the most charismatic and successful man in the history of the business couldn't get that character over, why would that count against Apollo?
>>
>>2622191
Here's your (you).
>>
>>2622131
This here is what you call domination, it's a combination of skill and concentration.
>>
>>2622191
>pls /asp/ accept me xDD lelelreddit!

>>2622131
Why not make him Bobby Lashley?
>>
>>2622232
>>2622250
Whole lotta words, yet zero of them proved me wrong
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_SLQYPC6Vw

Ill just leave this here.
>>
Kid trapped in an adult body gimmick when?
>>
>>2622289
Festus 2.0
>>
>>2622284
Now show me the 'Top 45 Charisma Moments of Uhaa Nation (Apollo Crews)' video
>>
>>2622329
*test pattern*
>>
>>2622191

Cringe
>>
He's a smiling black man just happy to be here maggle!
>>
>>2622284
>a better lashley
WTF Vince
>>
>>2622131
WWE
>>
>>2622131
He looks like a badass, but he's constantly smiling and seems like a really nice guy all around, so you can't book him like a badass. No one would ever take him seriously as a tough guy.
>>
File: 1474775911338.png (951KB, 910x531px) Image search: [Google]
1474775911338.png
951KB, 910x531px
who /:D/ here?
>>
They're lazy and wanna get him over on his look alone. Throw in some flippy shit and they honestly think they have a winner but him not being in any decent feuds is not doing him any favors.
>>
>pair him up with a diminutive tag partner
>make them happy best friends
>when the little guy takes a beating
>crews gets angry as fuck
>hot tag
>nigger cleans house
>gets to be a happy guy and a tough guy

If we could only find such a tag team partner for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_w4T2nQtfw
>>
>>2622615
personally I thought they should have put him with Mojo as soon as Ryder got injured. Crews is always smiling and happy go lucky, just pump that up a little more and you have a Hype Bro for a bit.

Then when Ryder comes back you either have a stable or one of them betray the group.
>>
He has no charisma, no presence, can only work one style, and is fundamentally a bad wrestler.
>>
>>2622131
This is the same company that won't turn Roman heel.
>>
>>2622689
Roman shouldn't be heel and Apollo is garbage
>>
File: IMG_0974.png (355KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.png
355KB, 506x506px
>>2622541
>>
>>2622131
he's pure garbage
>>
>>2622131
>powerful Taz/Shibata hybrid

He's got fucking nothing in common with either of those guys you nonce

>>2622191
>99% of the guys called up from NXT are just ... a vanilla/chocolate midget with no charisma, personality, character, or wrestling skills other than robotic flips and shit,

Show your working.
>>
>>2622131
He smiles too much.
Really that simple. He needs to stop that shit and come off more as a monster.
>>
>>2622146
He has the ability. Crews is actually a solid worker and has a good look. But like many have said, he has like zero charisma.
>>
>>2622131
Should have been kept in NXT longer to develop a personality
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 640x960px
>>2622541
:D
>>
I'd mark for a gay angle with Tozawa.
>>
The problem is this shitty company doesn't have any fucking stables anymore to introduce new talent and have them get comfortable and build up their persona, 50/50 booking is another problem.
>>
>>2622131
By changing his theme from Dschingis Khan
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.