[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jinder wins the WWE Championship >Roman wins the Universal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 3MB-vs-Shield.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
3MB-vs-Shield.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>Jinder wins the WWE Championship
>Roman wins the Universal Championship
>Heath goes back to Smackdown and wins the tag championships with newly debuted Drew McIntyre
>Dean drops the IC belt then wins the RAW tag championships with Seth
>Wrestlemania 34 main event is The Shield vs 3MB for the WWE Championship, Universal Championship, and both Tag Team Championships
How hard would you mark?
>>
Not at all.
>>
>>2621747
Jinder cuts a good heel promo but his ring work is change the channel level bad.

Unless somebody is lifting an ambulance I chamge the channel on Roman now too.

Fuck Drew. He's been on TNA cutting the same "THIS IS REAL WRESTLING" and now that he's back I'm supposed to care? Beauty and the Manbeast should be on Smackdown feuding with the Usos right now (though I love Fashion Police)

RAM's tag division is loaded enough already, don't know if they need another Rock&Sock connection styled 1-Shot duo.

Fucking No.
>>
If Jinder wins I'm dropping wwe

They're pushing a guy who has never had a good match, never sold any merchandise and never drawn a single dime for no reason other than ethnic pandering and they expect me to keep watching their tv shows and buying their network?
>>
>>2621798
>>2621797
>worked
you both need to go back ASAP
>>
>>2621808
Not worked just not going to consume a product aimed at sub 80 iq Indians
>>
>>2621747
Dean would have the universal title, he's the leader of the shield and has the highest power level. Roman and Seth tag champs.
>>
>>2621798
why didn't you drop it when Khali won? its the exact same scenario
>>
>>2621932
Khali was a giant freak who literally killed a guy in the ring, a perfect monster heel

Jinder is a bland darkie with nothing going for him but a second degree connection to india which is apparently enough for a main event spot in todays shitty accountants and focus groups booked wwe
>>
>>2621747
hard
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.