[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They should really give Stone Cold the 911 ECW gimmick.Its a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

They should really give Stone Cold the 911 ECW gimmick.Its a nice way to safely use Austin and draw huge dimes

Just think about how funny/based it would be:

>Finn Gaylord or any other vanilla jobber is cutting a boring promo after his cringe-worthy entrance
>He starts stuttering and not getting to any point
>crowd is dead silent
>suddenly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg
>huge pop
>stone cold comes out angry,gives him the stunner ending his promo and just leaves

And it will only get better as time goes by and it gets over (and it will)

>match starts
>its boring or it has too many botches not to laugh/cringe at it
>crowd:''AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN''
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg
>once again he just comes out angry,stunners everyone and leaves
>>
Cringe
>>
>>2621052
no you
>>
He sorta did when he was riding the 4wheeler
>>
>steve ausin 9/11 gimmick

They made me come out here....*WHAT*
I said Stone Cold was forced to come out here *WHAT*
To tell everyone out here *WHAT*
That jet fuel *WHAT*
Can't melt STEEL BEAMS *WHAT*
I SAID JET FUEL CAN'T MELT THEM SONSABITCHES *WHAT*
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE *CAUSE STO COL SAY SO*
>>
Based
>>
>>2621042
Vince sends him out as a shoot when guys are shitting the bed. I like it.
>>
>>2621042
This is a dime drawer, book it.
>>
>>2621259
Isn't that what he's using Miz for? It certainly feels like it
>>
That does sound kinda based
>>
>>2621042
>Cringe
>>
>Vanilla midgets are putting the crowd to sleep
>https://youtu.be/bPSA71zWliw
>>
It could work if it wasn't a scripted thing.
If there was some policy backstage and the wrestlers knew that if Stone COld's music hits they have to sell the stunner.
>>
>>2621493
Stone Cold should have been at this past Raw's opening segment and shoot blasted Seth Rollins with a chair. That babyface promo was the absolute shits.
>>
>>2621452
Based

Someone needs to do this again to shut smarks with their "this is awesome" bullshit
>>
So he comes out 4+ times a night?

They are gonna need to provide him with a golf cart, he's going to be needed so much.

And what about during a """"woman's wrestling"""" segment? The WWE ain't allowing him to touch a woman.
>>
>>2621551
Maybe they can rehire Awesome Kong for this. She can ride down the ramp in a golf cart, Royal Rumble style.
>>
File: GOAT 316.webm (2MB, 510x400px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT 316.webm
2MB, 510x400px
>>2621551
>And what about during a """"woman's wrestling"""" segment? The WWE ain't allowing him to touch a woman.

A very hyped women's championship WM main event match between Charlote and Becky, glass shatters, based Austin arrives in his truck, walks to the ring, stunner them bitches, do his turnbuckle pose while drinking a cold one, take his leave back to Texas, signaling the end of the Pussy SJW era.
>>
File: 1492699471698.gif (1013KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1492699471698.gif
1013KB, 295x221px
every time i see someone take the stunner while standing i cringe
>>
>>2621611
I would literally cry tears of joy
>>
>>2621698
Same.
>>
File: colegong.gif (933KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
colegong.gif
933KB, 300x168px
>>2621611
>>2621698

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0ZG7WTgY0
bring back goat cole
>>
Thsi would be great but I don't think Austin would want to do it. They could have Jinder do this but work super stiff and put Vanillla midgets out of commissions
>>
>>2621769
The whole point of having Austin doing it is because its a guaranteed dime-drawer and will create huge pops though
>>
>>2622773
>dime-drawer

What's the payoff?
>>
>>2622798
They can make an angle building towards a mania match. The midgets are sick of Austin embarrassing them, so they hire Braun to stand guard during their matches and stop Austin from interfering. Austin always finds a way to get around Braun, Braun gets pissed, beats the shit out of Austin, Austin comes back at the Rumble, eliminates Braun, leads to a Vanilla Midget Lumberjack Mania match.
>>
>>2621042
This old fart destroyed his shoulder by throwing a worked punch
>>
>>2622928
Austin is never wrestling again you dumb heightmark.
>>
>>2622798
there is no ''payoff''
casuals and smarks will go to the shows/watch them on tv just because stone cold (arguably the biggest draw ever) might appear to embarrass a botchlord and drink beer.
>>
>>2623005
Yeah just look at the ratings for RAW in 2003-2004 when Austin was on Stunning guys nearly every week...
>>
>>2622972
It doesn't have to be an actual match. They can go to lock up, laugh, then turn on the midgets. Watching Austin and Braun demolish Finn would be $$$$$.
>>
>>2621042
I just want Taker to go the Mankind route and become an amusing backstage personality now.
>>
>>2623125
lol. no
Austin and Michael's are total marks for themselves and would never do anything that could fuck up their body of work.
>>
>>2623005
If you dont want a stunner start cutting a good promo. Message received
>>
>>2621042
So he just buries everyone on the midcard? Sounds like a terrible idea. Someone like Ambrose using that gimmick would work a lot better.
>>
>>2623010
>Yeah just look at the ratings for RAW in 1998-2001 when Austin was on Stunning guys nearly every week...
Yea
>>
>>2623125
>being this bitter about a wrestler not being tall enough for you to whack off to

'sup Wolfcuc
>>
>>2623408
>ratings from when he was an active wrestler prove how much he'll draw when he's not wrestling

Why are e-Drones this fucking stupid?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.