[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hulk Hogan makes his return on Memorial Day >Large pop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hulkhogan.png (53KB, 615x352px) Image search: [Google]
hulkhogan.png
53KB, 615x352px
>Hulk Hogan makes his return on Memorial Day
>Large pop
>Big Dog comes out, and starts telling Hulkster that this is "his yard know, ya dig?
>They set up a match for MITB, before that Hulk gets superman punched by BD, leading into an all out beating
>MITB comes, and it's a Last Man Standing match, it lasts a solid 50 minutes, and it's the main event
>Hulkster dishes out an even bigger beating to the BD, and ends up being the winner
>Next night HH comes out and does a promo talking about thanking his fans and such
>Brock comes out, challenge for SummerSlam
>By this time Brock has ran through Braun, Finn and the other manlets, and even Big Dog himself
>Hulk accepts
End of Part 1 of Based Hulkster Making WWE Great Again
>>
>>2620779
>SS rolls around
>Hulk gets his shit kicked in, Brock barely takes damage
>Fans crying for Hulkster to keep going, but it looks like he's done for
>Suddenly a flare arises in Hulkster's big, great heart
>He starts no selling Brock's punches, starts Hulking up
>He dishes back all the pain Brock put him through
>Wins the match, becomes Universal Champ
>Goes through miles of challengers
>At the same time Big Match John becomes WWE World Champ
>Eventually Survivor Series comes, Hulk is the Raw Captain, John is the Smackdown Captain
After a long match, it's Hulk vs John and AJ
>Hulk manages to get AJ eliminated, now it's Hulk vs John for the first time, but John rolls him up and pins him within minutes (Just go with it)
>Tensions rise between HH and BMJ all the way up until Fastlane, Hulk and John sign a contract for a match at Wrestlemania
>Wrestlemania starts, and HH vs BMJ is hyped up the whole time, and eventually it's time.
>They put on a 6 star match, Le Meltz resigns, and Hulk winning means the unification of the Universal and World championship belts
>Hulk retires, becomes Manager of Raw and Smack
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
1) MitB is a SmackDown PPV
2) Brock's only defending once before SummerSlam, probably against Braun.
3) Hulk Hogan is 63, for god's sake.
>>
>>2620779
>>2620800
>wanting Hogan back

Wew 18+ All of us that seen him wrestle before know he is worse off than Taker in the ring.
>>
>>2620819
I'd like Hogan back in some sort of managerial heel role desu. Say what you want about his actual TNA work, but he was pretty entertaining as an onscreen heel character.
>>
K, grandpa...
>>
would you give your left nut to make hogan 25 years younger?
>>
>>2620838
What do I gotta give up to make him 25 years older.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.