[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The 5 best things WWE has going for it today 1) Bliss push

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: alexabliss2015posed.jpg (45KB, 390x488px) Image search: [Google]
alexabliss2015posed.jpg
45KB, 390x488px
>The 5 best things WWE has going for it today

1) Bliss push - delicious little Goddess of Raw

2) Jinder push - in 1 month became everything they failed to make Roman / should have made Roman / Roman failed to become in 2+ years

3) Titus & Apollo - giving good but so far boring workers a funny gimmick/storyline. Will become a good team before the eventual betrayal, setting up an interesting feud

4) Breezeango - finally making use of their good in-ring work and already great comedy gimmick

5) Returning prestige to the Intercontinental and United States belts by making them them the de facto top prizes

>The 5 potentially best upcoming things in WWE

1) Sasha Banks heel turn

2) Rusev WWE title shot

3) Hardyz becoming broken again (will never be as good as the original, especially with WWE writers. But should still be good)

4) Possible Brock matches, however far down the line they are, with Braun and with Balor. With Braun it'll be fun to see Brock overpowered and thrown around. And with Balor he'll come up against speed and flippy shit. Different but promising dynamics.

5) The return of Stephanie and therefore the Stephanie-Kurt dynamic
>>
>>2620348
Hi OP.

I agree with 1, 4 and 5 in the first bit (with the caveat that I haven't watched any of the Crews/Titus bits yet) and also with 1-4 (with the except of Balor v Lesnar) in the 2nd bit.
>>
Here's a reply
>>
>>2620351
Speaking of Rusev's title shot, I'm really excited about the future of the title picture. With AJ going for the US title, and John Cena passing away, there's gonna be a new fresh face getting the title next.

Could be rusev, zayn, maybe Owens can have a proper reign. It's looking good, it's just a matter of getting the belt off of fucking orton
>>
>the return of stephanie
sage goes in all fields
>>
>>2620445
>not enjoying a good ol fashioned cuck storyline

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.