[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst marks for a specific wrestler, I'll start. >believes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: charlotteflair.jpg (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
charlotteflair.jpg
6KB, 264x191px
Worst marks for a specific wrestler, I'll start.

>believes Charlotte is one of the top ten wrestlers in the world and is better than Sami Zayn, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler

>believes she is somehow attractive and will try to excuse her manbody and botched tits by any means necessary

>believes women's wrestling in the WWE is better than the mens and think that the Women's Revolution was anything more than a marketing ploy to the SJWs
>>
Charlotte is fucking based though

Watching her throw that little brown slut sasha around was great tv

I'd much rather watch her than dolph "amy schumer is funny and attractive" ziggler or sami zzzayn
>>
>>2619886
Ziggler yes, Zayn no.
>>
>>2619861
All of this applies ten times worse to Asuka fags
>>
>>2619861
>believes Charlotte is one of the top ten wrestlers in the world...

In WWE yes top 10, the world not so much.

She's still attractive to an extent, she was just more attractive before we saw her naked....

The womens revolution was a joke.
>>
>>2619953
>In WWE yes top 10
Lmao. She barely cracks the top 5 women
>>
>>2619954

Asuka, Sasha, Bayley, and Becky are all better than her. With Hojo and/or Io coming over soon, she won't even be in the top 5 women. Charlotte marks are the worst.
>>
>>2619960
>Bayley
Let's not go too far
>>
>>2619861
>believes women's wrestling in the WWE is better than the mens and think that the Women's Revolution was anything more than a marketing ploy to the SJWs

In NXT they were very much on par with the top men and there it actually meant something. On the main roster it is another story.
>>
>>2619861
good to see your masculinity is threatened

charlotte is literally the strongest female wrestler on the roster and could probably defeat any of the other divas 1v1 irl with the exceptions of nia jaxx or tamina

sorry that seeing a strong, successful woman is enough to make you shit yourself in bed every night

if she plays her cards right she will go down in history as one of the best wrestlers in history, joining the likes of her father, jericho, stone cold, the rock, hhh, etc
>>
>>2619964

She actually carried a lesser wrestler to decent matches (Alexa), something Charlotte has never done and likely can't.
>>
>>2619970
They've never been on par with the men, ever.
>>
>>2619974
Charlotte has never shown any particularly impressive displays of strength relative to her size. Natalya would wreck this lanklet in a fight
>>
File: 1493929323847.png (14KB, 583x168px) Image search: [Google]
1493929323847.png
14KB, 583x168px
>>
>>2619861
Why can't you highschoolers accept that women's wrestling is the future?
Talk all the shit you want. 10 years from now you'll be cursing this anon for being right.
>>
>>2619978

I don't think anybody in NXT had such a string of great matches with different opponents on back to back PPVs like Sasha had it during her championship reign. She blew everybody else in NXT out of the park.
>>
>>2620048
The only reason people watch women's """wrestling"""""" is because they want to see hot chicks rolling around on top of each other. Nobody cares how good they are, just as long as they're hot.
>>
>>2620067
The four horsewomen.
Rick
>Charlotte
Barry
>Bayley
Arn
>Sasha
Tully
>Becky
>>
>>2620069
That's what you think now.
You're myopic.
Just wait.
>>
>>2620069
>beta male speaks for himself, claims it is the same for everybody
>>
>>2620042

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>2620042
Holy shit lesbian orgy tape when?
>>
>>2619977
exactly this. I realized Charlotte was the most protected female wrestler in the company back when she was in NXT and had to face Summer Rae. She and Summer are about on the same level in the ring - not terrible but really only good against better opponents. The match was a shit fest. Put Summer up against a superior worker (Paige and Summer had multiple solid to good matches in NXT) and she's fine. Put Charlotte up against a superior worker (as witnessed by her match with Natalya and multiple matches w/ Sasha and Bayley) and she's fine. But put two of these "can get carried to a good match but can't carry anyone to one" workers in the ring together and it's garbage.

That said, at least Summer's body is god tier.
>>
>>2620072
>Rick

18+
>>
no one cares about those skanks fire them all
>>
>>2619886
Zayn yes, Ziggler no.
>>
>>2620069
That's why most people considered divas matches bathroom break time (even live crowds, you could see and hear it) up until recently.

Now cruisersweight matches are for that
>>
>>2619974
This is 100% fact. And not only is she one of the strongest, she's the most talented (goes without saying though)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.