[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't anyone act like a real person when someone makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (106KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 960x640px
Why can't anyone act like a real person when someone makes a surprise return? Everyone fucking hams it up, falls down, looks around an freaks out.

FUCKING STOP THIS
>>
>>2618146
Because it would be boring and anticlimactic, you autistic retard.
>>
>>2618146
Because it's a show and they're trying ti ham it up you moron
>>
>>2618146
Why cant anyone act like a real person when someone tries to "whip" them into the ropes? Oh yeah, because it is wrestling you autistic abortion.
>>
The being distracted by music and losing is by far the most annoying, dated thing.
>>
wrestling tropes, just like ref bumps/distraction etc.
>>
Because wrestling is fake and they're not playing real people.
>>
>>2618146
>wrestling should be as boring as real life
Wrestling in 2017 is largely boring enough as it is. Fuck off, faggot.

Also,

>implynig you wouldn't be freaked the fuck out if you were in the ring dissing the Undertaker and the lights went out and the gong was struck very loudly and then the lights go on and right across the ring from you is the Undertaker, making the cut throat motion and his eyes rolled into the back of his head

You'd shit your pants kid
>>
>>2618146
I dated a girl who did acting in shit plays. She say theater actors have to over emote everything so people in the back of the audience can understand what is going on. Same principle applies here.
>>
honorable mention to the opposite of this - cena's complete no reaction to brock's surprise return
>>
Because the arena is big and the guys at the back row need to be able to enjoy what is happening too. No space for being subtle.
>>
>>2618314
>that entire second block of greentext
>the state of you
Ahahahahahahahahaha
>>2618329
Which was pretty funny tbqh
>>
Irish Whip. Nuff said.
>>
>Braun is beating the shit out of someone
>Daniel Bryans music hits and hes in his wrestling gear
>He does hes YES skip down to the ring
>Braun interupts him halfway down the ring
>Braun beats the shit out of Bryan and throws him through a table offstage
>Bryan suffers another concussion and is forced to retire

What do you think?
>>
>>2618348
>>2618329
>crowd signs of "WELCOME BACK BROCK"

Shit ruined the moment.
>>
>>2618984
I'd mark desu
>>
>>2618146
Roman's facial expression when Styles came out for the Rumble was pretty good and natural.....too bad we hate him, so everyone was bitching about why the camera was on him for a few seconds before showing Styles
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.