[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fucked the shit out of 1996 Sunny >Drew dimes while doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: sunny3.jpg (22KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
sunny3.jpg
22KB, 350x450px
>Fucked the shit out of 1996 Sunny
>Drew dimes while doing it

Is there anyone more absolutely based than the Heartbreak Kid?
>>
There is absolutely no evidence that Shawn Michaels ever drew a single dime off anybody.
>>
>>2616369
Top of the mornin' Bretcuck!
>>
>>2616354
Ya never drew a dime kid.
>>
>>2616354
>Drew dimes while doing it

You literally could have just left out this blatant lie and would have had a much better thread.
>>
>>2616402
>>2616396
>bretcuck SEEETHING hard
>>
>drew dimes

kek
>>
Shawn admitted himself in his book that he wasn't a draw in the 90s.

OP fails.
>>
>>2616408
>seething
>>
>>2616408
>memeing faggot
Wow so shocked asp of all places wowowow
>>
>>2616371
Literally the least imaginative response available. A bot could shitpost with more originality.
>>
>>2616436
They did take his edge away and make him dance in the ring with children. I thought he was a draw in DX.
>>
>>2616436
No he didn't. Nice try Bretcuck.

Shawn drew plenty of dimes in the 90s. More than anyone not named Hogan or Austin.
>>
>>2616463
>I thought he was a draw in DX.

DX drew dimes. Shawn didn't.

Triple H took 3 random scrubs after Shawn left, and kept DX hot with them. That proves that the stable was hot, and not any of the individuals
>>
When are people going to look themselves in the mirror and admit to themselves that HBK drew?
>>
>>2616472
Neither Bret nor Shawn drew for shit. This isn't an opinion the company nearly went under with those two at the top. Get over this fucking myth.
>>
>>2616472
>he thinks HBGay drew more than The Rock and Goldberg
I think we're done here
>>
>>2616487
>>2616488
Shawn drew way more than Bret, that is a fact. Get over it already Bretcuck.
>>
>>2616487

Shhh.....or he'll call you a Bretcuck despite the fact that you spoke against Bret as well
>>
>>2616491

Whoops....too late
>>
>>2616491
You fucking idiot, read that again. Shawn outdraeing Bret doesn't make Shawn a draw. They both nearly tanked the company. That is a fact. Both overrated dog shit.
>>
>>2616485
It's mostly people tired of Texas superiority. They don't want to admit Shawn drew dimes because it would make Texas look even better than it already is.
>>
>>2616512
>SEETHING this badly

jesus bro get some help
>>
>>2616516
What was running through your mind when you posted this?
>>
>>2616514
>They don't want to admit Shawn drew dimes because it would make Texas look even better than it already is.

Yup.

Same reason why nobody ever admits that Austin drew.

Oh, wait.......
>>
>>2616516
I don't ever post on this board nor have I posted on this thread but are all posters here like this? It's like I'm on a Minecraft YouTube page with 12 year olds desperately trying to prove their "trolling" capabilities.
>>
>>2616369
He sold out the San Antonio dome and carried Sid to a five star match. Bret never sold out any stadiums. Dont tell me about selling out Wembly because that was all Warrior and Macho man and Bull Dog
>>
>>2616545

Half of the replies on this board are from like 10 people, I kid you not
>>
File: da3.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
da3.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
>>2616545
>>2616526
Holy Christ are these marks mad or what?
>>
>>2616556
>He sold out the San Antonio dome

Tickets were LITERALLY $5 each behind the 5th row, they gave out LITERALLY thousands of free ones at local 7/11s & it STILL wasn't full
>>
Can we please let this thread die already? It's been an obvious fishing-for-replies troll job ever since he implied that Michaels outdrew The Rock
>>
>>2616534
And Taker and Booker. And making up stories about JBL being a bully. They're jealous of Texas Greatness.
>>
>>2616605
Based Texas working the smarks.
>>
>>2616472
Shawn didn't draw in the 90's. This isn't up for debate? the numbers are documented & available online (you just have to have decent IQ to know where to find them). HBK during his 1st reign as world champion was a lower draw than Diesel in every regard with the exception of attendance which increased as a result of less shows featuring more main eventers because the company stopped doing B shows as they were losing money. Rather than post the numbers myself and since you probably can't afford an WON subscription, check out NWOWolfpackTV's video about Diesel not being the lowest drawing champ on Youtube because he complied all the data in the description. In conclusion HBGAY wasn't a draw.
>>
>>2616642
All these facts and not a single one is source based.

Next time try to add some sources or else your whole statement has no punch.
>>
Have people that bitch and moan about Bret and Shawn not drawing even watched any New Generation? American wrestling was in the fucking dumps across the board. Even Hogan was doing bad numbers for WCW at the time.
>>
>>2616477
that just proves HHH was RED HOT during that era. wasnt there a time when the NAO were solo DX and they never drew anything? doesnt that further prove that Trips is the alltime messiah?
>>
File: cena.jpg (118KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cena.jpg
118KB, 1200x1200px
>>2616354
>still married to high school sweetheart
>fucking both Mickie James and Victoria on the side without either one knowing about the other
>WWE has brand extension
>BMJ is WWE champ so he wrestles on both shows
This was before Vince brought back the World Championship aka old WCW title.
>Mickie to Raw
>Victoria to SD
>Cena fucks them both every week and still comes home to wife every week
>>
File: Thicki_No_Photoshop.jpg (47KB, 444x343px) Image search: [Google]
Thicki_No_Photoshop.jpg
47KB, 444x343px
>>2617272
>get's btfo by Miz
>marries bimbo to prove he's not gay
>>
>>2616981
>Even Hogan was doing bad numbers for WCW at the time.

A lot of people like to overlook this when talking about all the shitty draws around that period

North American wrestling was at an all-time low point in the early-to-mid 90s as a whole. Everything was just too overly cartoony and geared towards kids at the time, plus there was the steroid scandal which hit the WWE pretty hard
>>
File: 1492972153673.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492972153673.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>2617299
>there was the steroid scandal which hit the WWE pretty hard
Virtually none of these autists obsessed with dimes ever mention this or that WWF was already on a downwards slope after the Mega Powers angle concluded, though I doubt many of them have even watched anything from back then to be fair.
>>
>>2616913
you can go search it. It's well known that that was a shit era in general. Bret was the only guy who drew at that time. HBK, and Diesel were bleeding the company. They tried Luger, and he flopped too.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.