[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

maybe you guys can help settle something for me. how do you pronounce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1456936872239.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456936872239.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
maybe you guys can help settle something for me. how do you pronounce kayfabe?

i've always pronounced it "kayfabe". but, all my friends say it's pronounced "silly ass made up shit that wouldn't hold the attention of a 5 year old".

to cloud matters further, i went to the wiki and they said it was pronounced "several greased up men in their underwear poncing about on a stained mat performing homo-erotic foreplay before retiring to the shower room for a bit of bouncy bouncy".

and what is it with BiggiE rassling again? i thought Tupac killed him 20 years ago.

so confusing....
>>
>>2614876
Fuck you you projecting nigger.
Wrestling is masculine as fuck. If you DON'T watch it because it's just "naked guys poncing about" YOU have homosexual tendencies.
You're afraid of how it makes you feel when you watch it.
Meanwhile, the rest of us can actually enjoy it without cumming in our shorts.
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: ack2.jpg (52KB, 415x420px) Image search: [Google]
ack2.jpg
52KB, 415x420px
>>2614888
>>
>>2614895
Eat shit and die. Your whole family is going to be raped and enslaved by niggers, I SWEAR IT!
Wrestling is the ONLY true form of artistic expression!
>>
wrestling is in a serious need of more body oil & steroids
>>
File: cme.jpg (39KB, 630x443px) Image search: [Google]
cme.jpg
39KB, 630x443px
Anyone else not understand John Cena?

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job.
>>
File: 1456936544854.png (42KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1456936544854.png
42KB, 165x115px
>>2615043
why do they call him "Big Matt John? is that his really name, Matt John? this stuff is so confusing. and if he's got a colledge degree, then why is he a dumb wrassler? an;d why did he give that kid cancer? way too many unanswered questions
>>
>>2615057
>is that his really name, Matt John?
No you dumb shit, that's not what they call him. It's Big Mat John (one T, get it?). Because when you are in the WWE, they call it the Big MAt. All the other fake wresteling leagues are small mat bullshit. The WWE is the only one that is for real. So they call the WWE Big Mat, so henseforth his name is Big Mat John. Jeeze, get a fu king clue
>>
File: bork.jpg (25KB, 418x591px) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
25KB, 418x591px
>>2614901
ya know, for fucks sake....The Apter Mags used to maintain kayfabe when a babyface was over in The Fed, but when Vinne Mac started selling heel heat after the screwjob, the only way to get over was to work stiff on a jobber with a strong-style puroresu workrate. i'd hate to draw a shoot on a beat down blind tag with a blown spot botch that broadwayed some cheap heat to a double turn. but that goes without saying. to forgo the chicken wing and just shoot the bantam in a rest hold for sake of a bump would sell a vince over the top to heel a very mark one more time than to dusty the whole damn thing... it's just not good for business. and that's not smark on the curb step out of nowhere.

fuck guys, c'mon.....do you take this shit serial or not???
>>
>>2614901
>Wrestling is the ONLY true form of artistic expression
tell that to picasso, freddy mercury, and bruce lee
>>
>>2615127
I can't.
They're dead.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.