[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DAILY REMINDER : VINCE IS GOING TO GIVE HIM A MAIN EVENT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>DAILY REMINDER : VINCE IS GOING TO GIVE HIM A MAIN EVENT PUSH AND THE BELT, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
>>
>A Jap ever being a world champion while Vince is alive.

Are you feeling ok, anon?
>>
When will it be asuka's turn for a push? She deserves it more.
>>
>>2614870
Vince plan will go public and the fans will hate Shinsuke and Roman Reigns gets a bit less heat.
t.Creative Team
>>
>he's over 5'8

No problem anon, he ain't a midget
>>
>>2614870
BKOSSWTAS
>>
>>2614887
There is no world championship any more so Vince doesn't give
a fuck
>>
>>2614870
Nakamura won't be in the title picture until post mania next year. Here's how it plays out until then

>Orton mostly champ but juggles it a few times, once to the MiTB winner, maybe even Corbin gets a meme win or something.
>gets to 15 title reigns, Cena wins #1 contendership for mania. Only way they can hype Cena vs. Orton again is Cena going for the record against Orton who tied him.
>lol Cena wins.
>next Smackdown Randy gets his rematch.
>25 minute battle with both down in the ring
>AJ's music hits, he hits the ramp wearing his US title he's had since backlash and elevated to almost WWE title level.
>after about 30 seconds of him standing there on the ramp, a new music hits.
>Kenny Omega joins AJ on the ramp, huge pop, they fist bump and head down to the ring and destroy Cena and Orton
>next smackdown declare they're the new top guys in the business.
>next ppv, AJ successfully defends against Orton
>Omega works a 5 star match with Cena and wins the WWE title.
>Young cucks join smackdown and capture tag titles.
>multi brand club mode, Finn takes IC title, Gallows and Anderson win the Raw tag titles.
>>
They better be and they will

He's getting paid $1.5 million dollars
>>
>>2615713
Del Rio got paid over a mil and did fuck all. They're trying to tap into international markets and when they see the numbers fall they'll change plans.
>>
>>2614870
Nothing we can do, no, but Nakameme will do a lot when his match with Dolph is a borefest
>>
>>2614870
I just want some njpw tier matches again.
>tfw no shibata/nakamura 2
>tfw no ibushi/nakamura 2
>>
File: 1452551588675.gif (971KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452551588675.gif
971KB, 500x375px
>>2614870
If this happens I'll come back to WWE.
>>
>>2614887

ever hear of Yokozuna faggot?
>>
>>2615153
Lol no she fucking does not
>>
>>2615945
2/10 best i can do.
>>
>>2615945
>Yokozuna was a Jap
Lel
>>
>>2614870
>skinnyfat
>zero muscle
>not even definition
>can only speak broken engrish
>incomprehensible pomos
>ugly as fuck
>doesnt know how to work

what are they thinking with this guy, he could study under leonardo da vinci and still couldnt draw a dime if his life depended on it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.