[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It blows my fucking mind how over this drug addict hick is as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: jeffhardy.jpg (90KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
jeffhardy.jpg
90KB, 665x385px
It blows my fucking mind how over this drug addict hick is as a mainevent talent

worst of all he deserves it, he even stole the show at wrestlemania out of nowhere, he might be better than Shawn Michaels
>>
I want him to fug me
>>
He appeals to kiddies, casuals, fat emo girls, white trash and spot monkey fans. He hits all the bases in the wwe fandom truly the GOAT appeal.
>>
Because this Wrestlemania was his first win?
>>
Legitimately, if he hadn't snorted all the drugs, what would his ceiling have been?
>>
He could just stand there and be more over than 96% of the roster. Based Big Dimes Jeff livin in your head rent free.
>>
File: tnajeff.jpg (19KB, 308x388px) Image search: [Google]
tnajeff.jpg
19KB, 308x388px
he even carried an entire company briefly
>>
Dumb ass never had the chops to demand a spot at the big boys table.
>>
>>2614811
It's called charisma, something your fat loner ass knows nothing about
>>
>>2614827
He would have at least one Wrestlemania main event
>>
>>2614811
>he might be better than Shawn Michaels

If Jeff could cut a promo you might be able to make that argument, otherwise no.

It's pretty crazy how much hell he's put his body through over the past 20 years and he's still doing it at a relatively high level.
>>
>>2614971
>If Jeff could cut a promo
but he doesn't even have to, the guy just draw
>>
>>2614991
So could HBK, but if we're getting into comparisons then Michaels wins because he can cut a promo.
>>
>>2614811
Based Big Match Jeff living in Phil's head rent free
>>
>>2615026
Jeff made CM a muthafuckin superstar and that's a fact jack.
>>
>>2614996
HBK never drew
>>
Didn't know he was a doper. I say give 'im a chance. Destined for 4* match.
>>
It blows mind that we can be infiltrated with MMAustism threads but when we fight back we are the bad guys.
>>
>>2615068
Reborn HBK drew more than Jeff
>>
>>2615056
Truth brother. Based jeff taught cm punk how to draw a dime.
>>
>>2615068
You're delusional.
>>
>>2614996
Those Antichrist promos from TNA were fucking great to be fair.
>>
>>2614834
He dumped the TNA title into a fucking trashcan, got that emo belt and turned heel when Hulk Hogan was the GM and showing Dixie Carter how to a pro runs a company into the ground during a NWO rehash.

He didn't carry shit.

Soon after Sting would shoot pin him in the saddest PPV main event of all fucking time. TNA fucking died that day.

Matt did more to draw for TNA than Jeff ever did.
>>
>>2615084
>>2615091
Not a dime. Show your work and I'll gladly blow you the fuck out.
>>
>>2615116
God that victory road is so crazy. Especially when you hear Bruce Prichard talk about it and he was fine earlier then nobody could find him and when then he just wandered out while they were trying to figure out what to do.
>>
>>2614827
A clean Jeff would have been the 1b to Cena from 2009 onward.

Guy was getting massive reactions, moving crazy merch and having great matches and memorable storylines.

I'm glad his issues didn't derail him completely, but man what could have been.

I've never seen anybody get over quite like Jeff, it's almost instant and stays with people forever. Even despite being a shit interview and a spot monkey for most of his career. Even if you hate him you most likely still understand his appeal and why he kills it with such a large demographic.
>>
>>2614811

I'm a drug addicted hick, does that mean I'll never be a main eventer? :(
>>
>>2617670
Judging by Jeff's career, quite the opposite.
>>
File: Shoot.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shoot.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Was he right about Punk?
>>
Jeff was over way before his 2008 run
>Jeff vs Dwayne
>Jeff vs Taker

Even when relegated to midcard or even low card
Jeff vs Regal
Jeff vs Xpac
Jeff vs RVD
Dude got mad pops.

Doesn't have to talk, doesn't have to change his moveset, he draws no matter what.
Big dimes Jeff
>>
>>2615056

this video is honestly the first time I heard jeff talk. I love the 'ooohhhs' the beginning of the vid too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GcrIBhBWA
>>
>>2618699
He made the girls wet and did the spots neckbeards love
>>
>>2618678
Yes
>>
Jeff is a spot monkey with no mic skills. Matt has always been better, but of course he's not as popular because Jeff has the looks
>>
>>2618995
I dunno, Matt is pretty attractive. He also has the best facial expressions
>>
>>2618780
HOLY FUCK CM KEK BTFO LITERALLY

BACK 2 BACK SOMBODY STOP ME
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.