[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they've made him the cheating heel it was good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: C-EFJGMW0AAeamJ.jpg (123KB, 1080x1067px) Image search: [Google]
C-EFJGMW0AAeamJ.jpg
123KB, 1080x1067px
>they've made him the cheating heel

it was good while it lasted, bros
>>
only cause aries is the only credible threat

you cant debut somebody to lose clean twice in 2 months for the title
>>
>>2613764
>Muh monster heel
Fuck right off with this boring shit. It's great character progression, Neville rode into town and threw everyone into the dumpster effortlessly, then along came a guy for who he had to pull at all stops to beat (Red Arrow, which to my knowledge he has only broken out for Aries and once for Jack), and even then he kept coming for him, to the point he saw his reign being threatened and resorted to cheating and manipulating others (TJP) to keep himself on top.

It's kinda like Asuka's story, but much more condensed, Aries is actually great unlike Ember Moon, and the wrestling is all-around better.
>>
>>2613780
This is all very true. The sheer amount of long-game being played on 205 booking is impressive.
>>
>>2613794
the dar swann ceddy alicia angle has been slow building for like 4 months

its really cool to see that kind of booking
>>
>>2613796
Probably because Vince doesn't give a shit so he just signs off on it without reading the idea.
>>
Christ his body is fucking perfect
>>
Give him a first name and boot lifts and make him the Champ.
>>
>>2613799
I was hoping it would be an Alicia fox triple threat ladder match but ceddy is still far from returning
>>
>>2613833
>Foxy on a pole match
>Winner marries Foxy on Raw
>>
File: nxt.jpg (69KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
nxt.jpg
69KB, 642x361px
>>2613799
It actually reminds me of the latter days of NXT Redemption, when the company as a whole slowly stopped caring about it at all, all semblance of being a game show disappeared, and the inmates started running the asylum. Tyson Kidd and Curtis Axel (I think he was still being McGuillicutty at the time) started putting some whopper fucking matches where they kept learning from each encounter and one-upping each other, because hey, nobody is paying enough attention to this show to stop them.
>>
File: susustim.gif (764KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
susustim.gif
764KB, 300x170px
>>2613836
>>Foxy on a pole match

book it now
>>
>>2613846
>Alicia Fox marrying or even date a black guy
lmao
>>
File: bad news for negros.png (220KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
bad news for negros.png
220KB, 500x410px
>>2613855
/ourgirl/
>>
>>2613855
well dar would obviously win
>>
>>2613780
Bingo.

They played the long game with Neville and it's paying off super well. Delaying Aries coming back for so long makes sense too 'cause he was cleared for weeks before he came back.

But that extra little step in the story where Jack and Mustafa Ali pushed Neville to his limits makes this eventual step where Aries is pushing Neville PAST his limit and forcing him to take shortcuts is much better because they took that extra step.

>>2613794
I'd be interested to know who the main person in charge of it is. CWC was Haitch's baby, so maybe him? The booking is very NXT-esque, so it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>2613861
there seems to be an increasing number of black girls who refuse to date blacks

its kind of funny because i live next to detroit and the amount of "please no black guys" i'll see on girls profiles is kinda surprising
>>
File: metalikkneebar.jpg (51KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
metalikkneebar.jpg
51KB, 840x473px
>tfw you love 205 Live but there's no Metalik
>>
>>2613874
is it really because he botched his debut?
>>
>>2613876
I think it's just too many bodies and not enough time. He's on Main Event with Ariya Daivari right now.

205 Live's current feuds are:
>Dar/Swann
>Ali/Gulak
>Kendrick/Tozawa
>Aries/Neville + TJP

S'lot of stuff to fit into an hour already, Metalik's just gotten lost in the shuffle, I think. Which sucks, 'cause he's great. Same kinda problem SmackDown's tag team division's had for a long time.

Of course if they just utilized the CW's time on Raw more effectively, it wouldn't be a problem, but, hey.
>>
>>2613876
He's alternating wins and losses on Main Event instead of being in the show that was made for him, so yeah, I'd think it's a safe assumption.
>>
>>2613883
>Of course if they just utilized the CW's time on Raw more effectively, it wouldn't be a problem, but, hey.

Need to quit with the ropes every time the extended break that's probably 5-6 more minutes for matches
>>
>>2613891
Just have someone pick on Neville, some jobber, I don't know, Titus, whatever, and get his shit pushed in. This would be enough to make the cruisers seem like a worthwhile part of the show.
>>
>>2613891
I really can't think of a bigger waste of time than that. It stops the show's momentum fucking dead and it's like a big signal to the crowd "okay, time to stop caring, now."
>>
>>2613903
just use axel

titus is basically a non wrestler now and he's pretty decent in the role and never wrestle again
>>
>>2613903
>>2613911
Gallagher vs. Strowman, pls.
>>
>>2613871
it's less that they don't want to date black guys so much as they don't want to date black caricatures

if they were into the whole ayyyyy baby girl wassup finna smoke dat ass nigga emoticon emoticon thing they wouldn't be doing online dating at all
>>
>>2613913
I would unironically buy into the "Gallagher heroically puts up more of a fight against Strowman than anyone expected" much more than what they tried to do with Kalisto.
>>
>>2613927
he'd have at least thrown a headbutt or two
>>
>>2613927
You just know there'd be a spot where Strowman just lifted him up like a sack of garbage and then Gallagher headbutted the shit out of him.
>>
>>2613871
Ney I'm near Detroit too. Wanna go pick up black chicks sometime?
>>
>>2613927
if they did this match and did a spot like https://youtu.be/trDsXlDJIbM

the hype would echo through the ages
>>
>>2613941
okay pal lmk when
>>
>>2613943
you could also have braun just do the following:
https://youtu.be/JIgNGCZRHy0
>>
>>2613943
imagine braun walking back up the ramp in disgust after beating gallagher so badly he's just in the ring swinging at nothing

gallagher gets cena points and braun gets strangely humanized while looking like a one-man biblical plague
>>
File: 7a0.jpg (78KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
7a0.jpg
78KB, 600x652px
>>2613927
>Braun turns Jack inside out with a big boot, is sure he's dead, so he turns around to roar at the hardcam
>Jack jumps on Braun's back and applies a Jim Break's Special
>Braun is forced down to one knee
>Reaches behind his back with his free arm and tosses Jack halfway across the ring for his troubles
It books itself.
>>
>>2614162
i like it
>>
>>2613764
he looks familar. isn't that...yeah, that's Flippy McFlipshit
>>
>>2613780
This. Everybody has to meet their match eventually.
>>
>>2613764
>Not thinking he was going to get hit with WWMEME'S 1 dimensional booking

LMFAO
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.