[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem? https://www.youtube.com/watc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Bretfart.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Bretfart.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
What the fuck was his problem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1xUeJnsQZY
>>
I see why you guys can't shut up about Reddit, you literally steal content from it's front page.
>>
>>2612666
666 TRIPS!!!
If you were on /b/ OMG
>>
>>2612657

>so many worked shoots in the late 90's that they were bleeding over into other television programs
>>
>>2612666
OP BTFO
>>
>>2612657
This worked the SHIT outta me when I was 11

I literally watched the news the next day to see if he was arrested for attacking the cast
>>
I always wanted to fuck Nicole Sullivan and Debra Wilson. However, Debra looks like total shit these days and went full JUST
>>
I blame '97 for giving birth to this angsty Bret. He was also miserable in WCW at that time. US Champ? Wow. Bret didn't sniff the title scene until practically 2 years into his tenure there. Why? Take a guess, brother.
>>
Will Sasso did a killer Ventura. He also did an incredibly killer Stone Cold. Fun fact: he appeared on a RAM in character as Curly along wuth the other 2 to promote the recent 3 Stooges film and got booed to hell and back. Felt bad for him since he is truly a fan of the business.
>>
Bret was such a faggot. I think the reason I didn't get into Wrestling until the Austin run was because you had this sad greasy Canadian faggot as the face of the company rolling around with other men in tights. Pretty faggoty.
>>
>>2612735
Sasso was the best part about MadTV, he's always been underrated
>>
BRET HART HAD SEX WITH MY MOTHER IN 1996 TWO YEARS BEFORE I WAS BORN SO YES I HATE BRET MORE THAN ANYONE EVER FUCK HIM FOR USING MY MOM FOR SEX
>>
>>2613057
Prove it then
>>
>>2612848
>faggot
>faggot
>faggoty

18+
>>
Who (besides Bret himself) screwed Bret the hardest over his career?

HHH?
HBK?
Vince?
Hulk Hogan?
Goldberg?
Bischoff?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.