[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Demon Twink How the fuck I supposed to take this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: t3qq.jpg (43KB, 301x578px) Image search: [Google]
t3qq.jpg
43KB, 301x578px
>The Demon Twink

How the fuck I supposed to take this guy seriously?
Every time he speaks I have to walk around my room for like 5 minutes to get rid of feeling of secondhand embarrassment
>>
>>2610167
I don't know if there's medication for autism but you should look into that.
>>
>>2610167
Why is he stealing Punk's logo
>>
is this the DEMON KING?
>>
a semen demon more like.

Matt Bloom is so lucky he got to rail him.
>>
>>2610169
Seconding this.
>I have to walk around my room for like 5 minutes to get rid of feeling of secondhand embarrassment
If your anxiety is this bad, watching ANY live performance is not for you.
>>
>>2610167
Finn is shite, nothing new
He literally puts on worse performances than Roman and can't even talk as well with a similar degree of push.
>>
>>2610346
>He literally puts on worse performances than Roman

When was this supposed to be?
>>
>>2610167
Based Demon Kang Working The Anti Smarks
>>
it's gonna be hard for him to be taken seriously with WEW's "I'll say my lines while you stand there akwwardly waiting for me to finish. Then when I stop, you start saying your lines and I'll stand there and wait for my queue to interrupt you with my lines. then the third guy's music will hit and we'll just stand there until he starts saying his lines." format of running their show.

I don't know who's responsible for scripted promos but they're one of the big reasons the product sucks and fans like myself who remember a time before them, don't watch WWE anymore.
>>
>>2610355
Basically every match of his I've seen since he came to NXT barring the Nakamura one (Shinsuke out-lazied him and forced him to carry).
Roman at least throws a few extra things in there nowadays before he arrives at the superman punch spam. Don't think I've seen Finn do anything aside from absorb his opponents' offense and spam dropkicks/slingblades.
>>
>>2610363
The writing is one thing but Balors delivery is tragic. He sound like a regular bloke that you would take from the streets. He's worse than anybody, Roman, Apollo Crews you name it. He's the WOAT.
>>
>>2610363
>it's all in the delivery, talent are not remotely accountable

I agree the scripts are bad but others can make them work. Balor's actual ability to speak is bad. Seths is, too. Dean is okay and his material is like ungodly WOAT-tier, but he still carries it across decently.
>>
>>2610418
>>2610424
He sucks at promos, no question. but a company that wasn't full retard would know how to write around that and minimize their talking. Seth's babyface promo last night was embarassing to watch in an age of shows with good dialogue like GoT.

but in Seth's and Balor's defense almost no one sounds good reading those scripts except for a select few like Miz and Bliss.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.