[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what actually happens in the arenas whenever Bray Wyatt does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fedora man.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
fedora man.png
1MB, 1200x675px
So what actually happens in the arenas whenever Bray Wyatt does his match interferences?

Like they show his little titantron interference video thing on TV but do they cut the lights in the arenas so he can jump out from underneath the ring?

And then cut the lights again so he can make his getaway?
>>
>>2610148
none of these guys are under the ring, they just come through the crowd really quick
>>
I think it's a lot less dark live and the audience can generally see them.

They don't have to be underneath unless it's basically instantaneous like Undertaker, there's a door that's pretty much a straight shot to the ring.
>>
They turn down the lights but don't cut them completely. People in the crowd can see exactly whats going on.
>>
He appears and disappears due to his voodoo power. In live events, the light goes off because of his power and he shares a subliminal message over all devices.
>>
>>2610148
The crowd can see them but it doesn't ever matter.
What matters is what looks good for broadcast
>>
File: chris-bosh-face.jpg (118KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
chris-bosh-face.jpg
118KB, 620x465px
>>2610170
>>
>>2610156
>even though there was a video posted after Raw of Wyatt coming out from under the ring and running to the back
Whatever you say anon.
>>
>>2610148
No video. They just cut the lights. At least in my experience, and any time I've seen it happen it was too dark to see him.
>>
File: tmp_14908418104141134916783.webm (550KB, 464x518px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14908418104141134916783.webm
550KB, 464x518px
>>2610156
Nah the shield used to do that. For spooky wrestlers they come from under the ring
>>
>>2610198
I assume the videos are just for the TV broadcast, but I never knew if they actually cut the lights or not since it would still be bright after the camera feed went back live
>>
>>2610161
This.

I was at Smackdown last year and it's a lot less dark during Brays entrance than it looks on tv
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Bl9kQthNI
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.