[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else excited for SmackDown tonight just to see what happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1493169652035.png (336KB, 573x292px) Image search: [Google]
1493169652035.png
336KB, 573x292px
Anyone else excited for SmackDown tonight just to see what happens with the #1 Contender to the top title (WWE Championship) Jinder Mahal? I'm super interested.
>>
File: BPP (2).jpg (310KB, 1376x779px) Image search: [Google]
BPP (2).jpg
310KB, 1376x779px
he can't keep getting away with this
>>
this guy coming over from being an absolute jobber on RAM to being the #1 contender on Smackdown makes Smackdown look like RAM's garbage bin. the guy has three weeks to get this feud over so he needs to make this week count.
>>
i want him to beat randy only because randy is too boring. at least poozilla is something different.
>>
>>2609992
>This guy coming over from being an absolute jobber on RAM to being the #1 contender on Smackdown makes Smackdown look like RAM's garbage bin

I can see your point of view there f a m, but I particularly find that super interesting and fun. He's also crazy ripped now and we all know Vince likes that.

He's also won a bunch of matches on yeah, I know, Main Event -- but this was just to have him win something.

Then he got the opportunity to face Cesaro, an amazing Wrestler, to see how he clicked with him. Then Balor to give Jinder some exposure, and then lastly vs. Reigns, Ram's unfortunate "guy" to really solidify that Vince wants to push him once he departs to another show. It was all a test, and I think he aced it. That's why I'm hype to see the possibility of him beating the boring shitter Orton for THE title.
>>
At least Big Poppa Poo would be something new, Boreton is just awful.
>>
I think since the PPV is 3 weeks away he might not even be here. He might just be chillin' somewhere not in the arena or something. Def won't have a match though. I mean, who would they have him beat to get a W?
>>
The lucha dragons I mean the shinning stars I mean Cerrito and primo I actually meant primo and epico.
>>
>>2609992
>the guy has three weeks to get this feud over
>Single-handedly saves the "house of horrors" match
If he stops trying to TELL US why to hate him so much, I'm sold on him.
>>
jinder memehal is garbage and you know it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.