[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can he be so fucking based No seriously,how does he do it?This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 767b485bf8jushinliger.jpg (82KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
767b485bf8jushinliger.jpg
82KB, 600x756px
How can he be so fucking based

No seriously,how does he do it?This gook bastard is 52,still in shape,can still do the same moves he did at age 25,does 5 star classics with young wrestlers all over the world and wont retire until somebody does not want to wrestle him

Is there a secret to japanese wrestlers?Arent their moves supposed to be stiff as fuck and make you retire with severe trauma later on?Is he living the gimmick so hard that his physical state has transformed into an actual anime hero that just wont die?What is going on here?

>inb4 Who mem xDD

its Jushin ''Thunder'' Liger
>>
He isn't really firing on every cylinder anymore, but yeah dude can still work a great match.
>>
One of the greatest in ring careers in history.

He's a really smart worker in that he knew when to slow down. His mask vs mask match against Benoit is one of my all time favs.
>>
>>2610016
>liger
>no US dimes

how does it feel to be 100% moron idiot
>>
>>2610016
>US
>non-obese
>>
>>2610016
>he couldn't draw a dime in the U.S.

even if that were actually the measuring stick for being a legend, it's completely false. 18+ child.
>>
>>2610016
While I agree on that fire Shinsuke thing, you're wrong on Liger not being a draw at the US, he was over in WCW
>>
The highlite of his career is beating some jobber in NXT. Embarrassing
>>
>>2610020
18+ pipe down, junior. grown ups are finna talkin about based liger.
>>
>>2610032
30+ dweeb you probably never seen him in his prime
>>
>>2610032
He was defending Liger, you mong. Figures your Jew ass uses finna
>>
>>2609958
>can still do the same moves he did at age 25
Didn't he completely stop doing the SSP like 15 years ago
>>
>when he got pissed off and ranted about Naito for like 5 minutes after last Saturday's show

wew boy
>>
He knows how to adapt to his age but still knew how to work a fucking great match. He's a legit GOAT if you're looking at in ring career, even as a draw he's been up there and has been in main events in sell outs before.
>>
He had a moment last Fantasticamania where one of his tag partners and his opponents switched masks, and he started wailing on his teammate who had his opponents mask on. shit was so simple but it really made me laugh especially when Tiger Mask IV had to pull him off.
>>
Based Jushin Thundercock Liger assfucking age and having a great career
>>
>>2609958
OP you forgot:

>survived a brain tumour in 1996
>>
>>2609958
Is anyone else really hoping he wins the best of super juniors this year to get him one last run?
>>
>>2609958
it's the clean living. not cheating with roids, not constantly punishing your liver, and actually being in shape goes a long way. brains and luck also have a lot to do with it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gS2nSn42Ag

it helps if you wear a mask that hides all your wrinkles
>>
>>2613525
I think this is his last Super Jrs, so he could win it for the title shot. But I think they'd have Takahashi go over.
>>
GOAT
>>
He's a legend but pretty much the opening 6 man tag match guy for njpw with either includes David Finley and tiger mask
>>
>>2610027
18+ he was over in WCW at their height autist
>>
>these dumb smarks

There's been 20 Ligers. When one dies they get another one idiot.
>>
>>2609958
Yeah, I love Justin Thunder Tiger! He's the cool Power Ranger guy that wrestles with the other Tiger guy and that doughy guy with the eye liner.
I wish they had him wrestle someone other than those nerds who all look the same and use the same moves. Like, come on, Gedo, be a little more creative with your create-a-wrestlers, dude.
>>
>>2610072
I need to know more about this
>>
how can he see through the mask
>>
>>2618490
kek
>>
Based
>>
>>2609958
>can still do the same moves he did at age 25
Let me know when he does an SSP and we'll talk.
>>
File: 06.jpg (20KB, 301x283px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
20KB, 301x283px
the match against muta where the mask got torn off and he looked like this was hype as fuck
>>
According to that website that has that giant list of wrestling gossip he is a literal cuckold
>>
>>2622240
source
>>
>>2610027
>highlite

18+
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.