[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very interesting and subtle story line started tonight on Raw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Very interesting and subtle story line started tonight on Raw. As you may remember, during the IC title promo segment Dean Ambrose purported to call Kurt Angle. Dean mentioned that Mick Foley gave him the number. However (and the less observant among you can be forgiven for missing this), moments later Booker T said that he gave the number to Dean. One man was lying. We don't know who.

What to make of this? I have questions.

>What motivation do Dean OR Booker have to lie about such a seemingly small and unimportant detail?
>Did Dean even actually call Kurt Angle? We didn't hear Kurt speak and in fact did not see him the whole show. "Kurt" made another very uncharacteristic decision for his character as well earlier in the night by making the entire women's division attend Alexa Bliss's coronation ceremony. Is it possible he wasn't there at all?
>What part do Stephanie McMahon and/or Triple H have in this?

I have a few theories of my own that I'm working on but I'd like to hear what you guys think about this whole situation.
>>
pure kino
>>
Pretty sure he was there during the Bray Wyatt segment
>>
>>2609043

We all know that Haitch will go over against Kurt next Mania...
>>
Bray introduced himself to a living Kurt last night you mong.
>>
>getting worked by retarded story writers who probably have no idea what they even mean
>>
>>2609052
I don't believe that was Kurt. I'm pretty sure that was a body double. I'm not certain, and I'll have to wait for Metlzer to back up these claims. But if it's true, you heard it here first.
>>
>>2609043
this is bullshit but its more interesting than any story they are telling on tv
>>
>>2609043
champions privileged? based kurt letting the champs actually reign instead of burying them like steph does
>>
Dean seeing through the facade. Interesting.
>>
D E E P E S T

L O R E
>>
>>2609043
Dean has been getting huge pops on Raw recently, don't know if it's the theme or what
>>
>approved a lot of extreme stipulations like the dumpster match
>make the champions look good so the rest of the roster envies them
>has a huge vein of repressed urge of violence on his head

I think Angle is going full Dario Cueto. Hell, he even offered a unique opportunity to The Golden Truth yesterday.
>>
Clearly, Dean Ambrose got the number from Mick Foley and then went to ask Booker for the number to make sure it was right and he wasn't being tricked. He wouldn't want to actually call the number before he was in the ring, or Angle could block him and ruin his plan. Based Deano working Angle's number into a shoot.
>>
>>2609137
he always gets huge pops.
>>
>>2609481
Nah a few months last year he was getting crickets
>>
Or, Booker T is a retard and said the wrong thing.
>>
>>2609493
what do you get from lying on the internet?
>>
>>2609501
Not last year but he was getting mild reactions the weeks leading into this years mania. Im happy he got a big a while ago though
>>
>>2609043
All that shit you wrote is probably better than it will end up being.

What it will end up being is shitty writing that never gets mentioned again.
>>
What did Miz mean by this?
>>
>>2609493
>>2609512
He was getting chilly receptions leading up to Backlash because people wanted the title on AJ and he wasn't getting much reaction leading into Mania because nobody cared about his match because it hadn't gotten any real time on SmackDown.

Now he's on TV and actually positioned as an important character and doing what he does best (cut promos), so, he's getting reactions again.
>>
>>2609500
Wouldnt be surprised at all.
>>
>>2609043
and add the fact that Bray introduced himself to Kurt, what's happening here?
Corporate Ministry 2 soon?
>>
This is retarded bait. But it actually is better and more thought out than anything WWE has done in awhile.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.