[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should wrestlers who play a supernatural/evil/satanist character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: not actually a psychopath.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
not actually a psychopath.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
should wrestlers who play a supernatural/evil/satanist character not be allowed to put photos online where in they look like just your average lad?
>>
Did they???
>>
>>2608688
wrestling isn't real
>>
>>2608688
a lot of wrestlers should tune down they social media...
>>
Most of the good ones do that. The guys who know they'll probably never rise above jobber level usually don't. Rowan knows he's basically an enhancement guy so fuck it, why not post pics of the family that makes you happy instead of 100% committing to the loser character you've been assigned.
>>
>>2608688
They should keep kayfabe up, really.

And WWE should stop posting wrestler's twitters all the time.
>>
File: 1493000187824.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1493000187824.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>2608688
>tfw this big ginger jobber has a wife and two kids and I don't
>>
Keeping kayfabe in the current year doesn't add anything to the product
>>
>>2608688
why the fuck does he not have a viking gimmick
>>
File: Berzerker.jpg (15KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Berzerker.jpg
15KB, 600x337px
>>2608788
You mean like this?
>>
>>2608703
On the one hand I agree, but on the other for some of them it's their only choice to stay relevant/gain fans/be able to say anything because of how shittily they get handled by WWE.
>>
>>2608688
Based father Christmas Erick gimmick when
>>
File: dfa05c11e2erickrowan.jpg (38KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dfa05c11e2erickrowan.jpg
38KB, 600x900px
>>2608788
soon
>>
>>2608788
He shouldn't go full-blown Viking but should incorporate aspects of it in his gimmick and look - similar to Sheamus with Gaelic stuff
>>
I would do it like matt hardy. Keep your ring name twitter as an avenue to promote yourself, and another twitter when you want people to see your new cat.
>>
>>2608753
Get off asp if you want a wife
>>
>>2608841
Nah I like the sheep mask and his GOAT theme.
>>
>>2608688
In this day and age, if the "fan" can't separate reality from kayfabe, the "fan" has more important things to be concerned about, like how to breathe or operate metallic items near outlets
>>
>>2608688
What a beautiful family. Big Red is based, i really wish he succeed.
>>
>>2608753
Why the fuck would you want those things?
>>
Based Big Red living a peaceful life with his family
>>
>>2608688

>that beautiful Nordic family
>the boys get Big Red's big genes

Pls have ten more children, Erick, we're all counting on you
>>
>>2608713
Kayfabe died over a decade ago retard.
>>
>>2608827
Underrated kek
>>
>>2608688
Don't you want to see the cuddly side of le edgy badasses
>>
Everybody knows they're playing a role on TV, if you put a dude's name into google you can find his real name, his personal life, all the other shtick he did before he did this shtick. It really doesn't matter.
>>
>>2608688
>taking pictures in the freezing cold for no reason
Do Americans actually do this?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.