[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is actually pretty GOAT. >great tag wrestler and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

This guy is actually pretty GOAT.

>great tag wrestler and could hang with the greats all over the world
>reinvented himself when injuries caught up to him
>over as fuck and had heat even in WCW's dying days
>memes aside his promos were genuinely intense
>doesn't give a fuck and says what he wants
>>
>>2608403
Scott Steiner is a goat grade hall of famer, should definitely make his way into the WWE Hall of Fame eventually
>>
I like that he saved his WCW bux and doesn't have to kiss WWE's ass for a pay day.
>>
Raven was telling some funny stories about traveling with the Stieners in WcW days. on the Raven Effect podcast 5/1/17 .
>>
At the end of the day he was just another Haitch burial though.
>>
I don't understand why people on this board glorify this faggot. It's the same with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and the rest of these "pseudo" wrestling WCW rejects. Is it simply nostalgia or do people actually take these wrestlers seriously considering all they do now is appear bitter on shitty internet podcasts?
>>
>>2608755
Bret detected.
>>
>>2608755
>i don't understand why people like things

Fag
>>
>>2608755
Unlike the other two you mentioned, SteinGOD was actually talented.
>>
>>2608755
Fuck off, Steiner literally invented fucking moves and had more technical wrestling knowledge than Hall and Nash combined. It took him some time to get his promos right but now they are a thing of legend. Hall and Nash had some good "shootish" promos together but both are pretty much catch phrase artists.
>>
When is he coming back to TNA again? I heard he was gonna be a part of a "commentator's feud" they're doing but I don't watch TNA.

Steiner on TNA was so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YVNP1G0KSA
>>
>>2608403
>Hey guise my gimmick is trying to be Billy Graham
>>
>>2608755
kek go you youtube some of this early career wrestling matches kid
>>
>>2608755

Steiner was technically gifted in his younger years and became amazing on the mic in his later.

If there was a way to combine both at the same time there is no doubt you'd have one of the best all around wrestler ever.
>>
>>2608403

He never made it in the first ranks, but he was reasonable over over considerable parts of his career, yes.

No GOAT though, not even by a long shot.
>>
>>2608755
Someone post the video of that amazing Steiner Screwdriver on some Jap
>>
>>2610585
When he was big poppa pump his matches were bad, he didn't have the abilitiy he used to, his shonies seems pretty good though
>>
>>2608778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHSx5pUu4K8
>>
>>2608755
>being this much of an E-drone
>>
>>2610754
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Steiner Brothers days in WWF
>>
File: 1493701448564.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493701448564.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>2608755
>>
Kind of sucks how much Steiner became meme, because he was legitimately one of the best wrestlers around till the injuries caught up with him. Him and Goldberg had one of the most underrated matches I've seen at Fall Brawl 2000. No one talks about it due to it being late WCW, but it's legit great.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.