[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not even one match on the main roster >already the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4337.jpg (241KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4337.jpg
241KB, 873x1200px
>not even one match on the main roster
>already the main draw of Backlash
>against fucking ziggles

can't wait till he becomes champion so I see you anti smarks fucking SEETH
>>
Aren't they paying him six figures? He's getting pushed regardless.
>>
>>2608243
>>
Dope cover if i'm being honest and perhaps him and Ziggy could have a good match too. It would be a whole lot easier to support him if he removed that cringe live violinist and his fucking autismo fans refrained from huming his song.
>>
I don't fucking get it why did they blow their load debuting him so early if they aren't going to use him? Is he just going to come out every week and do nothing or next to nothing until backlash
>>
>>2608268
It's only three more weeks, dude.
>>
>>2608272
three weeks after three weeks tho they could have debuted him tomorrow to the same effect
>>
>>2608288
I like Nakamura but he has wrestled the same match since his NXT debut. They don't want to waste that on smackdown.
>>
>>2608239
If this match isn't amazing, which it won't be, Nakameme is done. He'll fizzle out by Summerslam.
>>
>>2608239
>Assenayo !QSh0hJSZgk
Who the fuck even are you?
>>
>>2608298
He's just phoning it in. Nakamura is a male asuka who thinks his autistic bullshit will get over. It was truly eye opening when Dolph ziggler of all people got cheered for making fun of his disability speak English.
>>
>>2608304
DaCreaner's new trip
>>
>>2608309
>watch SD live for the first time after WM33
>"whatu is a yo probrem"
Fuck me, I kek'd hard at that. I didn't realize that's how they actually talk, I thought it was a meme.
>>
>>2608309
He's over as fuck m80
>>
File: eddy gordo.jpg (2MB, 2703x4000px) Image search: [Google]
eddy gordo.jpg
2MB, 2703x4000px
>>
I have a ridiculous amount of hype for this match. Ziggler has to understand that he's never going to have a better opportunity than this get over again. He's going to push for this to be he best match since at least Daniel Bryan on Raw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVwulNxZv08
This is like a fork in the road of his career moment and he has no reason not to have a potential MOTY with Shinsuke.
>>
>That face
fucking lel
>>
>>2608380
And might I add, either AJ vs Jericho or AJ vs Owens is another potential MOTY. I am very much looking forward to this next Smackdown ppv.
>>
>>2608239
He's ruining sdl for me it's just so cringe
>>
>>2608243
he's making millions
>>
>>2608301
Nah, he's got one of those entrances that'll keep him over and give him legs for a lot longer than that.
>>
>>2608262
Dude I hate the fucking humming it ruined his whole entrance for me
>>
>>2608380
It's a shame that currently Swagsuke is the better talker between the two of them at the moment.

Zigg's just vomiting word sounds mixed with impotent babyrage everytime he cuts a promo. I've been disappointed as fuck in Zigg since he lost the IC.
>>
>>2608498
I was really disappointed in Dolph last week and I have not been a fan of him for most of my time watching WWE. I know he can do better, it just seems like the WWE machine finally broke him. He needs to wake up.
>>
>>2608514
He's in the Ambrose territory. Decent all around and had potential to be something great but he got overlooked time and time again until he completely stopped caring. Now when given chances to actually shine and show what he can do he just phones it in.
>>
>>2608498
Adolf Ziegler outshines le dancing chinaman by the sheer virtue of having bested the deep sea creature that is Amy Shumer.

Nothing compares to that.
>>
>>2608239
Why is Shinsuke trying to shove that "L" up his butt?
>>
>>2608309
>in a shithole like Des Moines
>>
>>2608335
Irish fag.
>>
>>2608239
He looks like some Thailand idiot getting thrown off his bike in a rekt webm
>>
File: Based Nakamura.gif (1003KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Based Nakamura.gif
1003KB, 500x281px
>>2609701
nice argument, 18+ kiddo

Naka will be WWE champion within the year and you can screencap this post
>>
>>2608335
Only on plebbit and wrestling forum. Real fans who buy tickets don't want to see a skinnyfat manlet autistic jap.
>>
>>2609859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8izXHKZSXw

Are you autistic or just stupid?

Doubt you were on /sp/
>>
>>2609865
>SmackDown
lol that's the WNBA of WWE
>>
File: 1456492596526.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456492596526.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>2609881
>Being this much of a Rawtist

Benoit yourself my man, WWE sucks around the board except for 4 or 5 guys.
>>
>>2609902
Ok, reddit. I think your tendies are done.
>>
>>2609854
You are using the term "m80" you surely must be under 18.
>>
>>2608309
>dolph ziggler getting any cheers during that segment

you must be fucking schizophrenic, he got mild boos at best but mostly dead silence to the point of awkwardness
>>
>>2608239
>they shopped his eyes to make them bigger
>>
>>2608239
>>
>>2608262
This. The reddit humming is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>2612229
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.

You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>2610005
Seething over based ziggles burial of a Japanese retard
>>
>>2608239
HWWWWAAAAAAAAHHH
HIIIII YA!
HIIIIIIII YA!
HOW U RIKE MY SRONG SYLE???
>>
>>2612265
did you attend with your wife's son?
>>
>>2612404
The failed experiment Nakamura needs to go. I can't wait for based ziggler to bury this jobber.
>>
>>2608239

>the artist known as shinsuke nakamura

fucking cringe
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.