[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch WK11 Cody vs Juice >Cody meanders to the ring, throws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>watch WK11 Cody vs Juice
>Cody meanders to the ring, throws away his Bullet Club shirt that he wasn't even wearing
>proceeds to have the most WWE match I've ever seen outside of WWE, including yelling shit at the commentary booth
>goes over but gets outworked in the match by CJ fucking Parker

So what's the hype with this guy? All of his matches I've seen have been ho-hum *** WWE style matches. He's in G1 this year, why do I feel like he is going to get badly exposed?
>>
son of some overrated fat guy
>>
the glass ceiling meme. smarks think he was held down.
>>
only rebbitors hate based cody and his 10/10 black wife. g2gb kiddo.
>>
Well I think the part of the reason he split was to get better outside of WWE. The dude loves and respects the art if wrestling and wants to be an all time great. Give him a few more years and see if he becomes a badass.
>>
>>2608701
OP here, this is fair. I just see him posting stuff on Twitter like that he's going for the IC title and it's like dude...maybe after a few years of solid work but you haven't earned that yet. He's only 31 thoigh so he's got some time to improve.
>>
Juice Robinson has been based as fuck and I hated CJ Parker.

IC Champion this year hopefully.
>>
>>2607788
Dunning-Kruger Effect: The Wrestler
>>
>>2607788
He was literally brought up as a wrestler in the WWE, trained to his core to have midcard WWE matches, and thinks he can suddenly just break his repetition to become a world-class indie guy.
He's in over his head and he's just going to weigh down anyone of worth. Dude's a goof that doesn't belong anywhere but Main Event and Superstars.
>>
>>2608001
>g2gb

Go to gabagool?
>>
>>2608843
Go to Great Britain, probably
>>
>>2608001
Go an hero fatass smark.
>>
>>2608701
>The dude loves and respects the art if wrestling and wants to be an all time great.

And I want to be a millionaire, but that isnt happening..
>>
If I'm being honest, he was never good
>>
Cody is such a perfect WWE midcarder that he just doesn't belong anywhere else.

Although he'll probably be winning the ROH title in a couple weeks.
>>
He was a great tag team wrestler but I never thought he was that great in singles

His tag team run with his brother was one of the best things about Raw for a while
>>
File: Ted-DiBiase.jpg (170KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Ted-DiBiase.jpg
170KB, 1200x1800px
God took the wrong Legacy son away from us
>>
>>2610127
Ted DiBiase was always better than CAWdy.
>>
>>2610097
Or the G1
Fucking lol
>>
I really want Juice to go over Cody in the G1.
>>
File: Matt_Riddle_on_opes.0.jpg (80KB, 930x620px) Image search: [Google]
Matt_Riddle_on_opes.0.jpg
80KB, 930x620px
His match with Matt Riddle was good.
>>
Anyone else miss Stardust. It was silly yeah but the guy committed to the character really well and I thought it was fun. Without silly stuff like Stardust or that mask he wore years ago I think he's just kinda bland.
>>
>>2610246
Stardust was great but then they went full retard with the gimmick. Should have ended with his feud with Goldust but they fucked that up, had a screwy ending in their match then Dusty died out of shame.
>>
>>2610238
Based Bro carrying CAWdy to a good match
>>
File: gretchenweiners.gif (1009KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
gretchenweiners.gif
1009KB, 213x255px
>dacreaner has a new trip
>>
Would roman go over in japan YES HE WOULD

FACT
>>
File: 14607141.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
14607141.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>quit WWE because he was never a top guy, but keeps only getting midcard titles in any bingo halls he wrestles
>gimmick is litterally "my father was a legend"
>gets WORKED by any heel tactics the opponents use involving Dusty, despite himself being the one who's exploiting his name

Fuck CAWdy.
>>
>>2610127
This.
>>
I want to see him get stretched by Suzuki.
>>
>>2610127

THAT REFEREE TRIED TO FUCK ON ME
>>
>>2610396
Cody is a heel in most promotions now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.