[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw my testosterone has increased by 100000% by switching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: HULKSTER.jpg (254KB, 722x481px) Image search: [Google]
HULKSTER.jpg
254KB, 722x481px
tfw my testosterone has increased by 100000% by switching from wooo to based asp
>>
>>2605263
That's just your IQ dropping
>>
100000% of 0 is still 0
>>
>>2605268
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BROTHER CANT HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER
>>
File: hbk.jpg (60KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
hbk.jpg
60KB, 615x300px
>>2605273
i want you off my board by tmmw morning
>>
>he's a /wooo/dditor

we don't want you here
>>
>>2605263

Have sex, ya pinhead
>>
>>2605335
ive had sex with over a dozen women since signing up for asp

the only pin head here is the one your dad has up your ass
>>
>>2605281
KEK
>>
>>2605263
What the actual fuck is wooo?
>>
>>2605578
Ric Flair fan forums.
>>
>>2605645
Ah. That explains it. I hate Ric Flair.
I mean I recognize what he means to the business, but I started watching in '98. He was trash by then and the next ten years of his career were disgusting aside from Evolution.
>>
>>2605656
>besides from evolution

Not much left of his career after that point. Retirement angle aside and his laughable run in tna of course.
>>
>>2605268
I liked that place at first, but really it's just as smarky as the rest. This is like the only place I can think of where you can have an opinion outside of the IWC echo chamber.
>>
>>2605663
His retirement match with Shawn was actually pretty good. He ruined it with that TNA garbage, though. That's why I didn't include it.

I actually really enjoyed Evolution. A shot to the balls is believable from anyone.
>>
>>2605663
His tna run was like watching a drunk as fuck Ric Flair impersonator. I unironically loved it.
>>
>>2605656
>I hate Ric Flair.
What the fuck is this shit? Son, you better GET A CLUE.
>>
>>2605263
>Spending time on a board filled to the brim with unemployed, fat virgins to discuss scripted fighting that's supposed to be watched by children.
>Increasing testosterone.

Pick just one of these two options.
>>
>>2605706
What?
Ric Flair fucking sucked for 80% of the time I watched him. His early work, and four horseman shit doesn't redeem him for me.

The one thing I will say is Flair vs. Dusty was always fantastic.
>>
>>2605711
What's 100000% of zero?
>>
>>2605711
Hey! I almost had sex once.
>>
>>2605718
>the GOAT with more 4-star matches and great promos than anyone in US history "sucked 80% of the time"
>>
>>2605725
Sucked ASS.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.