[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the hell can anyone even defend this piece of shit seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: House-of-Horrors.jpg (76KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
House-of-Horrors.jpg
76KB, 640x360px
how the hell can anyone even defend this piece of shit

seriously everything in this match went wrong, they made a fucking POLL and we've seen nothing of it. it looked amateur at best, you could even see the shadows of the fucking cameracrew. the ending was predictable. there was not a single spooky thing about it.

Bray created his own match, got cucked in it and was even outshined by ANOTHER STORYLINE.
>>
Yeah we all know, we've been talking about it since it happened.

And now bray has literally nothing to work with.
>>
>>2604998
tv segment in ppv
only proplem
>>
>>2604998
>Randy joins the Wyatts and we get a few months of kino up until the week after Orton burned down the shed

WWE dropped the ball through the ground all the way to china
>>
reddit loves it and i should go back there
>>
>>2604998
If they let Bray win at Mania, we wouldn't have gotten this crapfest.
>>
>the absolute fucking state of RAM stars

Jesus christ you really did it now Rawtists. Nice draft pick
>>
I think this match was one of two things
>A test to see if WWE creative can be trusted to handle Broken videos
or
>A test to see if Bray had potential to work with Matt and Jeff in said videos

It was clear they were trying to meme but they need to keep WWE's tumblr cuck writers far away from this.
>>
>>2605124
This had absolutely 0 self-awareness. It was neither "broken" self-aware, nor the old B Horror so serious it's hilarious. It was just cringy.

I still managed to laugh all the way through, but still.
>>
>>2605187
It was creative's attempt at B-horror humor. It wasn't scary or funny but it was their attempt at a meme-d up marriage between the two.

How does creative keep their jobs, I imagine these people have pink mohawks.
>>
>>2604998
>they made a fucking POLL and we've seen nothing of it
When the fuck have they ever used one of those WWE.com polls to affect their pushes/matches/storylines? Outside of cyber sunday/taboo tuesday, fucking never. It's your own retarded fault if you expected anything on that list to take place in the match. Same with the retards who get their hopes up every fucking year when they ask who you want to see in the rumble.
>>
shite
>>
at least they are trying something different

>rehashing a decades old authority story line
>>
>>2604998
Also why is this guy helping Jinder?
>>
>WWE's atrocious, inept millennial writers played RE7 last month: the "match"
>>
>>2605237
>millennial
it's weird seeing kids born in 1999 calling other people "millenials"
>>
>>2604998
What were the poll options??
>>
>>2605187
Its the same problem they had with that compound match or whatever the hell it was called a week or two after the Final Deletion. They completely miss the point of why people like things these days. Which isnt very surprising since all the shots are called by a 70 year old man.
>>
>>2605028
they hate it tho
>>
>>2605250
"Millenials" is the latest 4chan buzzword for "people i dont like" .Previous recipient include reddit,tumblr,jews,etc
>>
>>2608877
So, which one of those terms fit you?
>>
>>2605250
millenials were born in the 80's, retard
>>
>>2605020
This.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.