[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Random wrestler facts I'll start with two to get this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: undertaker.jpg (265KB, 1083x1000px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker.jpg
265KB, 1083x1000px
ITT: Random wrestler facts

I'll start with two to get this ball rolling

Kane was born in Madrid Spain
Undertaker had a basketball scholarship in college
>>
>>2604094

>Kane is a spic

Wow didn't know
>>
File: MFKK.jpg (78KB, 864x704px) Image search: [Google]
MFKK.jpg
78KB, 864x704px
>Mick Foley and Kevin James were teammates on the highschool wrestling team
>>
>>2604398
>mic was a decent looking kid before literally trying to kill himself every day

Something went horribly wrong after high school too considering even his oldest matches he's fat as fuck.
>>
Random rassler fact: STERRROOIIIDDSS
>>
>>2604094
Asuka eats too much
>>
>>2604094

>Ryback is now THE GUY! Ryback the Headline Guy! Adapting to the Keto Diet. Pat’s breast exam. How’s Pat’s Cholesterol? Niacin Stories. Why did Pat Biel Lauren across the living room? The return of the Zack Ryder Videos. Zack no longer listens to the podcast…but someone else does! Ryback would get yelled at for learning wrestling moves. Why was the double feed banned? WWE rules are always changing. The big WWE chain of command of bullying. Who was High Dosage? Real Rules in a Fake World! What’s Ryback’s ideal referee. Building a territory. The Shoulder Deal. Why doesn’t the world have One World Language? Reviews of the week. Pat’s House of Hardcore Experience. Watch us drink LIVE! Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter. The Amazon situation. How did Pat Buck get wrestling banned from the neighborhood? What’s the GREATEST MATCH OF ALL TIME? Pat Cena vs the Big Guy Ryback. Politics getting in the way of Indy shows. ROH talk. Who’s bigger, Impact or ROH? What pissed off MVP? Overdosing on GHB! Book of the week. Squeeze your ass when you walk. The Big Guys Court!!! What puts a wild hair up Ryback’s ass? Ryback demands female referees! The FAKE FIGHTING DRAFT!!! Follow the Big Guy on Twitter @ryback22 and check out www.FeedMeMore.com for official gear, loads of multimedia, and announcements you won't find anywhere else. Follow Pat Buck on Twitter @buckneverstops and get information on WrestlePro's upcoming events and so much more at www.WrestleProOnline.com
>>
>>2604433
>indie """"wrestling""""
>>
>>2604389
His dad was stationed in Spain while in the Air Force
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.