[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the world is Vince doing with him? He keeps getting big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: TheMiz.jpg (29KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
TheMiz.jpg
29KB, 642x361px
What in the world is Vince doing with him? He keeps getting big feuds, cool promos, has a nice gimmick and overall feels pretty badass if you ignore Maryse. He has everything a top heel needs, yet he keeps getting fucked over as soon as he starts to get slightly over
>>
They know he can take it
>>
Maryse is great and he's only gotten more entertaining since she came back.
>>
His matches are bad. The PPVs are for wrestling, and what good is it doing all the promoting for the events if he puts our lame boring forgettable matches? Doesn't tip the Network buy meter at all. So his only niche is TV ratings with his mouth, which isn't bad place to be because it's not very taxing on his body.
>>
>>2603612
He's boring, bad matches, only fat manchilds like him.
>>
>>2603735
Miz and Ziggler's feud last year was great and the in ring work was most of the reason. Miz has had a lot of good matches in the last year just gets comedy jobbed and made to look foolish too much.
>>
>>2603735
His matches aren't "bad", this is just a meme that people never quite let go of.
He's perfectly serviceable and with the correct opponent can have a great match, this is proven fact. His real strength, though, is playing to the crowd, which can up the quality of a match big-time through investment. It all factors in.
>>
>>2603612
He gets cheered as a heel.

In Vinces eyes, he's failed.
>>
>>2603784
>He gets cheered as a heel.

Does he? He always does a really good job rallying people for his guests without overtly sucking them off.
He even got crowds going for Cena until Wrestlemania.
>>
Mizetty doesn't draw
>>
>>2603766
I completely forgot dolph existed.

Stings debut was GOAT though.
>>
>>2603795
Dolph just needs better booking. He was much better as the showoff and he made it look easy and didn't have to be so try hard with his attitude. The passionate and desperate guy who just falls short time and time again and rarely rises to the occasion is no good. It's hard to turn that character back into a cocky heel.
>>
>>2603612
The fact that he's legitimately married to that piece of french ass makes him even more badass
>>
>>2603612
They lost that connection to the past. You can see it in the booking and in the work rate. I watched a match between Alex Wright and fit Finley that was more over than payback
>>
>>2603735
Cena and Reigns can't wrestle for shit, but look at what that got them
>>
>>2603735
His ladder match with Dolph was fucking great ya dork. I can't believe people are still getting worked by The Miz's heel in ring work in 2017.
>>
>>2603777
Does serviceable describe what you want the top heel to be? Nope. So save your butthurt defense for him. He can't carry a feud with anything other than his mouth. He won't be headlining main events until he learns how to wrestle like a god damn pro.
>>
>>2604250
>Does serviceable describe what you want the top heel to be?

I never actually stated I'd place him as THE Top Heel, BUT, to defend the notion, Heels aren't supposed to be getting pops with their ring-work. He interacts with the crowd, plays up to the babyface's comeback excellently and gets all the heat on him without risking stealing the show.
That's pretty ideal for WWE.

>So save your butthurt defense for him
>butthurt

What made you see that as butthurt?
>>
>>2603612
He's the gateway for getting talent over early. It's actually quite the compliment. I think he's great but he's where he should be. I would've liked to see him feud at the top of the card after the DB segment for a while but in the IC picture he's more of a top guy
>>
File: 1407948830727.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1407948830727.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2603612
Miz can't wrestle.
And fans generally speaking, gives no fucks about him. His music hits, and Miz is greeted with fucking silence. The guy is a career midcard jobber. He is doing what he has done 90% of his career.
>>
>>2604937
>greeted with silence

Either bait or deaf or haven't been watching for the last couple months
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.