[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw the Raw Women's division is better than everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: efc351649927a663-600x400.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
efc351649927a663-600x400.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
>Tfw the Raw Women's division is better than everything else on Raw.
>>
>>2603321
Alexa is queen. I want to make fuck her so bad in the ass. He iz perfek. 10/10 fase body and asshole. If you r REAding dis Alexa bLiss, no that you are grate women. I love the Bliss. If you are ok, I would fuck you in the ass with my bals and pen is, then make you my wifey. Good girl Bliss.
>>
Based Babe Bliss with the MOTN. How does she do it lads?
>>
File: bliss.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>2603321
Well, that's because it has best girl.
>>
File: 127483176298.jpg (32KB, 175x212px) Image search: [Google]
127483176298.jpg
32KB, 175x212px
Everyone wants to fuck this chick, that makes her a champion.
>>
>>2603321

She still needs to be carried to a decent match...
>>
I think Alexa puts on consistently great matches and Naomi was an exception to that. Her TLC match with Becky is pretty great. She just gave Bayley her best main roster match ever. Bayley has no excuse to still be struggling with promos and having boring matches after all the opportunities she has been handed. Alexa is one of the few NXT callups to adjust to the main roster right away. She's taken some fairly mean bumps in her time too. She's pretty fearless in the ring and always trying new things. She gives 100% ever match. <3 Alexa
>>
>>2603659
lol she can't wrestle for shit she's just hot you lusted smarklet
>>
>>2603337

She actually puts effort into her character and work, that's why.
>>
>>2603660
Alexa is not for sexuals.

I think she tells great stories in her matches. In that tables match for instance, the story of that match was that Becky was far more experienced than Alexa. At one point there was a table laying on it's face in the ring. Alexa DDTs Becky onto the table, which would logically seem like the best option for a crafty rookie in over head. But since she's a clueless rookie, she hits her shoulders off of the metal leg of the table and recoils long enough for Becky to recover. Her and Becky teaming up at Survivor Series just prior to this was also a nice moment for me.
>>
>>2603693
https://discord.gg/qrkWu
>>
She is hot but I wouldn't mutilate my penis for her
>>
>>2603321
True, they got rid of the dead wood Charlotte and brought in the current best heel (Bliss) and best worker (Mickie) and demoted Nia Jax out of the title picture after she almost killed Charlotte.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.