[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just book him like Ministry Taker you fucking mentally challenged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Bray_Wyatt_bio.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Bray_Wyatt_bio.png
1MB, 1200x675px
Just book him like Ministry Taker you fucking mentally challenged monkeys and you have a great main-eventer heel instead of this rambling geek.
>>
File: tumblr_nn51foKkcM1unp5bmo7_1280.jpg (80KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn51foKkcM1unp5bmo7_1280.jpg
80KB, 700x800px
>>2603210
Ministry Taker looked like a monster of a man. He looked like he could actually fuck you up. Bray is just a fat neckbeard.
>>
>>2603272
He is still bigger than most of the roster so he can still fuck you up
>>
>>2603275
>He is still fatter than most of the roster

fixed
>>
>>2603286
not anymore when fatgooka arrives at ram
>>
>>2603317
Kek.
>>
>>2603286
Fat=Strenght so its still ok

Actually Bray is more believable than Taker as the force of darkness the devil etc. etc. Why the fuck should Satan himself waste time in the fucking gym to look like a pretty jacked boi instead of just going and fucking shit up.
>>
>>2603210
>Just book him like...

No. Just fucking fire him. His character doesn't work and he's not really that great in the ring.
>>
>>2603422
>His character doesn't work

Thats why i said to change it you fucking faggot and Ministry Taker was even worse in-ring. Like a lot worse.
>>
>>2603388
>Fat=Strenght

lol, sure thing fatboy
>>
>>2603388
>Why the fuck should Satan himself waste time in the fucking gym to look like a pretty jacked boi instead of just going and fucking shit up.

Because he's magic and can do whatever he fucking wants, fatass.
>>
>>2603422
>his character doesn't work
then explain how he gets cheered? and don't tell me its all the neckbeards since even normies i know cheer him
>>
>>2603428
You got a problem with a big man pee wee?
>>
>>2603463
I'm 6' and 218lb, though. The difference between me and fatties like Bray is that I work out and have actual muscle mass.
>>
>>2603388
Bray Wyatt becomes "The Fedoratipper"
>>
>>2603210
>rambling geek

cant wait till the house of world of warcraft arena match PvP
and horrible watching paint dry match

just make some poo in the loo scream in the end of each match and call it a day, you´re all retarded in WWE so you dont care about quality
>>
>>2603550
Thanks, mr skeltal
>>
No, just book him as a crazy delusional cult leader instead of some super natural bullshit
>>
>>2603423
Ministry Taker hardly wrestled and part of the reason he had a stable was so he could nurse his injuries.
>>
>>2603388
Why would he waste time going to the gym? Because he's a wrestler, shithead.
>>
>>2603388
Fuck off you fat lard.
>>
How does a board dedicated to wrestling have no idea who is actually over
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.