[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fact that this cuck has a highly rated podcast is proof that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: solo.jpg (253KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
solo.jpg
253KB, 1400x1400px
The fact that this cuck has a highly rated podcast is proof that the business is dying.
>>
He's great.
>>
who
>>
>>2603116
Jason is great faggot

Kys my man
>>
>>2603122
>>2603118
Sup Don Tony
>>
op is that mad baby looking dude on youtube
>>
>>2603137
DT hates Jason, dipshit
>>
File: negan1-640x446.png (121KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
negan1-640x446.png
121KB, 640x446px
HEY GUYS
WELCOME TO THE SQUASH
MY NAME IS PAUL TAYLOR, THE RATED R PODCAST-ER
AND JOINING ME TODAY IS THE APEX SEXUAL PREDATOR, MR GAVIN DUENAS

[spoiler] I love that Podcast tho [/spoiler]
>>
>>2603116
Solomonster is the GOAT

Benoit yourself
>>
Wouldn't a fringe podcast gaining success be a sign that the business is NOT dying tho?
>>
Much better than those two overweight faggots that can't eat up whoever the fuck WWE pushes.

>they thought AJ Styles was a nobody who'd never do anything in WWE before his run started

You'd have to be a literal retard to not see AJ's obvious talent at any stage in his career.
>>
>>2603572
meant just instead of can't, literally no idea how I fucked that up
>>
Is this nigga serious, go and attempt to sit through an Aubrey Sitterson show or somehow make it through Cheap Heat and get back to me.

Solo has been great listen for a long time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUjzZ4vQorw
>>
>>2603116
I enjoy solomon. Does anybody here listen to Smart Wrestling Fan? Just curious
>>
>>2603572
DT and KC are based, though. They're literally vehemently unreasonable, and KC's an anti-smark.
That's funnier to listen to.
>>
He just gives the popular opinion, why would anyone listen to this guy?
>>
>>2603116
GOAT
>>
>>2603631
They are hilarious, I love how DT has to say he isn't racist every episode.
>>
>>2604042
>I'm NOT a racist guys, but
>full disclosure, around blacks its hard for me to relax
>true story
>you fuckin people callin me a racist in the chat are ridiculous
>>
>>2603116
I do enjoy his podcast, but that's not to say I agree with everything he says. His over the top hate for The Miz, trying to justify Bo Dallas working with Bray Wyatt and becoming part of the Wyatt Family. On his last podcast he kept saying because the title wasn't on the time there's "no reason" to have Wyatt lose. How about the fucking champion losing in a non-title match for fuck sake?!
>>
>>2603632
He's always been willing to give Roman credit where it's due even when fat smarks are crying like children.
>>
>>2604662
Not in this situation. Wyatt's stock is at an all time low, making him lose again would be a complete mistake.
Plus Jinder fuckin Mahal is the next challenger so you gotta make Orton look vulnerable to have that be somewhat believable and get some heat on Jinder to build to it.
Stupid match but the result was right.
>>
>>2604709
Yeah, I still agree Bray should have won, but it's just the "no reason to" bollocks he keeps spouting whenever he has idea for something. There's no reason why they couldn't push Kalisto as a big player on the CWD, but they still don't.
>>
>>2604709
>his stock is low so put him over the champ

Bray got the win because they want the feud with Finn to have some heat, but he needed the poo brigade to help him anyway.
It benefits nothing, Randy just lost.
>>
He is good and balanced.

The rest are shills, smarks, or cringe /pol/turds like DT.
>>
>>2604648

>and to the mataraz in the chat, all lives matter okay?

C R I N G E
>>
>>2604042
I love DT too
>People tell them he sounds like king kai
>before he listens to the clip from DBZ, he says he doesn't know anything about Chink cartoons
>>
>>2604906
Don Tony doesn't speak Japan
>>
>>2603231
Why?
>>
Solomonster just reads reddit and repeats their opinions in a boring manner.
>>
>>2603116
Going in Raw is the true GOAT
>>
>>2604906
It's great when he buries guys like Mahal and Crews.
>>
>>2608025
>JINDER MYBALLS
>>
"Triple H was never THE guy."
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.