[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when Bayley can make Alexa Bliss look good and you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: bekcy.jpg (40KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
bekcy.jpg
40KB, 600x436px
>when Bayley can make Alexa Bliss look good and you can't
>when you realize you're the worst Horsewoman
Can we have a candid discussion about her being not only the worst Horsewoman but arguably the worst woman on the main roster not named Nia Jax or Tamina?

I mean the fact that she's the worst of The Horsewomen is bad enough but now she's without a doubt in the 75 percentile of women on the main roster. She hasn't had a single good match since being carried by Sasha in NXT. Her title reign was awful. She can't work the mic. What went wrong or was she never good?
>>
Nobody has ever made Bliss look good. Tonight was trash like every match she's ever had
>>
>>2602164
Sasha did in NXT at bliss' hometown.
>>
>>2602300
'no'
>>
But Becketty was the only one to have a decent match with Alexa.
>>
>>2602376
Nope they were all shit
>>
>>2602445
Probably. Not like I paid much attention to them, but I remember them being better than this last match with Bayley.
Horsewomen are all shite anyway, except Charlotte.
>>
>>2602457
She's shit too and the meme that she's good needs to fuck off
>>
>>2602164
Do you like being wrong?
>>
she needs to lose the annoying accent
new ring gear
new gimmick in general really
>>
>>2602471
Have sex waifufag
>>
>>2602468
She isn't good but she's def not shite. Has room for improvement. The other three all hit the ceiling in terms of skill.
>>
>>2602468
>MUH PINGU JOSHI
>/wewtism/
No. Charlie is the best woman's worker in WWE today and one of the best in the world period. If she could just learn to promo she'd be next level, maybe GOAT.
>>
>>2602120

She is actually the best female face at the mic atm...

It isn't saying much...but there you have it.
>>
>>2602120
Have you been watching any bayley match lately?
>>
>>2602495
She's sloppy dogshit just like all women. Pretending they can wrestle won't get you laid
>>
>>2602489
>implying
>>
>>2602468
>has height
>has size
>has strength
>has athleticism
>has flips
>has "the look"
>the "the entrance"
Charlotte is the total package and she continues to keep getting better even as she's become the best on the main roster. She needs to continue to work with better talent, however, if she's to reach her true potential.

And she obviously needs to get better at selling on the mic.
>>
>>2602120

Bayley didn''t make Bliss look good, Bliss made Bliss look good, Bliss also makes every other heel that isn't Charlotte look bad.

Well deserved success desu.
>>
>>2602120
Implying that there's actually such a thing as 'a good women's match'. You've fallen for the 'Women's Revolution' hook' line & sinker... like the good little mark that you are. Shame on you.
>>
>>2602164
>>2602361
>>2602445
>>2602468
>>2602489
>>2602506
>18 replies / 9 posters
are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: jbl.png (229KB, 640x1066px) Image search: [Google]
jbl.png
229KB, 640x1066px
>>2602506
ITT: one permavirgin SEETHING
>>
>>2602120

Becky is the most shitty of the four. I don't see her around long.
>>
>>2602120
You guys think she enjoys it up the ass, or nah?
>>
>>2602709

Man I get off to the thought of her not enjoying it and making that "I wanna die" face in OP's post. I love seeing her generally hurt emotionally cause I just dislike her so much. I assume she would have to take it up the ass to keep a guys attention long since her personality is a mix of retard and thinks shes hip mom.
>>
>>2602120
It doesn't matter if Bayley is the best in-ring technician of all time, her character is fucking horrible and her mic work makes me want to kill myself. She's clearly the worst horsetty.
>>
>>2602721
You didn't answer my question tho

I think she likes to experiment by shoving carrots up her arsehole
>>
>>2602729

I could see her being such a loser and lonely that she would do something like that.
>>
>>2602777
Hahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahaha

Does she cry herself to sleep after she does it?
>>
>>2602794

In just a blubbery mess of tears? Probally
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.