[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really believe Stone Cold would have been better off with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
I really believe Stone Cold would have been better off with a Hit-man gimmick.

(in kayfabe) You pay him

>$500 to run interference on a match and get the win for somebody

>$1000 to attack someone backstage before a match

>$5000 to "hit" a wrestler and put them on the shelf with a possibly career ending injury (like owen hart piledriver or Banned wrestling moves at the time)

Just like an APA gimmick but less retarded and more of an APA + Beer Money gimmick.

It would have been over as fuck considering this was the original plan they had for steve before the MUH ANTIHERO bullshit.
>>
>>2597732
>Stone Cold would have been better off with....

Kinda loses it's luster when what he was led to him being the biggest draw the company's ever had.
>>
>>2597732
I think being the GOAT is a good enough gimmick
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
and Pillman is his redneck partner in crime.

He specializes in breaking into lockers and vandalizing property for a small fee.
>>
>>2597740
well yes but when you rewatch KOTR 1996 , they build him to be a stone cold killer and steve himself says the idea for his nickname came from a serial killer.... so cant really say this was NEVER on the table of WWF creative at the time.
>>
>>2597750
the idea for the nickname came from his english wife talking about his tea getting cold.

Not saying it wasn't on the table, and the hit man gimmick (although almost impossible because of bret's pre-existing name) is better than the ''ringmaster'' gimmick
>>
>>2597732
yeah you're right. The whole Stone Cold gimmick never took off.

Hey did you ever think about getting into booking? I think you might have some talent.
>>
>>2597762
Dont tl:dr but

that's because he was watching a documentary about Richard kuklinski aka The "Ice Man" ,
a serial killer and mob hitman who would Freeze his victims in an icebox to conceal their time of death. And thats what he was pushing with the WWF but they never gave it to him.

Not only that, Kuklinksi is where austin got the idea for the Austin 3:16 promo.

Kuklinski gave a statement once:

>"It was a man and he was begging, and pleading, and praying, I guess. And he was 'Please, God'n all over the place. So I told him he could have a half an hour to pray to God and if God could come down and change the circumstances, he'd have that time. But God never showed up and he never changed the circumstances and that was that. It wasn't too nice. That's one thing, I shouldn't have done that one. I shouldn't have done it that way."
-Kuklinski on a random murder

Pretty sure this is where austin got his john 3:16 promo.
>>
>>2597783
that documentary on the Ice Man is great. Also, there are full interviews with Kuklinski on YT that are great.
>>
>>2597732
>I really believe Stone Cold would have been better off with a Hit-man gimmick.

How can you be "better off" than being the biggest draw of all time?
>>
>>2597740
I don't recall Austin ever using the Hulk Hogan gimmick..
>>
>>2597732
How much for the Booker T treatment where he stalks them everywhere, batters them through an entire supermarket and basically slowly destroys their sanity?
>>
>>2597814
go home terry
>>
>>2597783
he wasn't a serial killer but he definitely was a huge liar
>>
>>2597814
Hulk Hogan isn't a gimmick and Austin is better anyways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.