[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gets Irish whipped >runs himself checking the steal steps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
>gets Irish whipped
>runs himself checking the steal steps
>on the ground holding his arm in pain for couple hours

Why do they run?
>>
Having a hard time following your post, but I'm going to guess you don't understand that the irish whip is meant to look like you are being propelled by a slingshot effect.

A lot of wrestlers over the years though have trouble truly selling it though.
>>
>>2597372
It's the finna force of the momentum ya pinhead. Ya can't stop ya feet from movin ya noodle brain.
>>
>>2597372
Because if they stopped they would just get hit from behind by the guy who whipped them.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>
>>2597372
>Irish whip opponent
>bends over for like 3 seconds
>opponent bounces back
>kicks bent over guy in the face

I get what they're trying to do, but it always, always looks so fucking stupid.
>>
Does anyone else here think the Irish Whip should be banned in pro wrestling? It just seems like one of those moves that blatantly exposes the fakeness of the whole thing for no reason
>>
>>2597435
May as well ban punching too
>>
>>2597372
It's called momenamum boy.
>>
File: 1373829454369.png (109KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1373829454369.png
109KB, 396x381px
>>2597372
>gets Irish whipped
>>
>>2597439

At least the punches can be made to look real when done by the right person...see Bret Hart

Irish whipping somebody just looks retarded and planned as fuck, especially when they run back off the ropes just to run RIGHT into your move
>>
>>2597466
Looks real sometimes maybe, but everyone knows you don't get punched in the face a million times without bleeding or getting knocked out.
>>
>>2597466
i think it was in the blindfold match between jake roberts and rick martel where rick whips jake off the ropes and telegraphs a back body drop, but jake just runs diagonally away from rick off the rebound. it was awesome.
>>
>gets Irish whipped
>doesn't know whether to duck or not
>gets a concussion by the rope

The wrong person was fired desu.
>>
>>2597439
Punching should absolutely be banned. Taking 50 fists to the face with not a mark to show for it looks ridiculous.
>>
>>2597517
Honestly, at this point, everyone knows wresting is fake and basically theater. If we start banning everything that looks unrealistic or unpractical, which is a LOT of things, then it'd look just like "real wrestling", except it'd be fake, which is pointless. I'm cool with my wrestling looking like a kung fu movie on occasion honestly and punches have their place in that
>>
>>2597517
Punch based finishers should be banned.

>take 50 punches to the head
>fine
>take 1 Finisher Punchâ„¢
>knocked out
>>
>>2597468
was that WM 7?
>>
>>2597517
Just go back to explaining that they are getting punched with an open fist
>>
>>2597552
Yes
>>
>dives off turnbuckle
>all the 6 wrestlers huddle up together looking up
>all of them fall
>always that one wrestler that falls down from the wind
>>
>>2597517
I genuinely thought punching was banned. I thought open hand slaps were the rule.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 917x871px
>gets Samoan Spike
>>
>boss vs wrestler angle
>boss hates his employee
>doesn't fire his ass
>>
>>2597681

Nah.....with the exception of the one wrestler falling down from the wind, I like this spot when it's done right

Not a Reigns fan, but that one dive from the ring that he did last year on the Raw before Mania, was a thing of beauty
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 626x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 626x666px
>will beat lesnar clean at mania
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.