[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A 20 year old manlet is stronger than Roman Reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: bate.webm (1MB, 760x402px) Image search: [Google]
bate.webm
1MB, 760x402px

That's just sad.
>>
>>2596493
Outside of meme-world I doubt he is, really.
That's a decent little display though
>>
4/10 no tippy toe bridge
>>
>>2596495
>Outside of meme-world I doubt he is
what is this even implying? that this indie match takes place in another dimension?
>>
>>2596493
>a german suplex
>picking up a 7ft tall man while he's locked on your forearm, spin him into a tombstone
if you weren't so fat you'd realize one takes a lot more strength and technique
>>
>>2596677
>Went to do a tombstone

>Failed and looked awkward as fuck

Makes you think....
>>
>>2596677
Wyatt did it just fine 2 years ago.
>>
>>2596493
holy shit.. he could've broken his neck
>>
>>2596677
It's really not to hard. I can pick a grown man up in guard easily (.gif or roman struggling to pick up shamus)
>>
File: 'power'bomb.webm (921KB, 420x356px) Image search: [Google]
'power'bomb.webm
921KB, 420x356px
>>2596960
I've only got the WEBM
>>
>>2596960
so let's see your physique , no?
>>
>>2597017
>looks are more important than skills + ability

The absolute fucking STATE of the /wwe/ drones
>>
>>2596960
>It's really not to hard.

It is, though.
Not even a fan of Roman but if you think it's not hard to hoist up 300lbs of fat-fuck dead weight you're just blinded by a seetheboner.
Roman's not really strong but Germans are less raw strength and more technique/balance unless they're toss/releases.
>>
>>2596998
Roman's so flaky, I've seen him do something similar to Oreowens well, and here he is looking like a doof against Sheamus.

>>2597026
I think you kinda missed his point
>>
>>2597026
backhandedly admit you look like shit
cheers
>>
>>2597034
Reigns has never even attempted the deadlift against KO

>>2597029
Again: Bray did.

>>2597037
I'm not even him bud, just pointing it out.
>>
>>2597064
>Reigns has never even attempted the deadlift against KO

Nah, he has. Rumble match, I believe.

>Again: Bray did.

So? That's just props to Bray, dude's strong, good job. Doesn't really change that it's still a much more difficult thing to perform that a German.
Especially considering the Taker Roman had to handle was a little heavier and a lot less helpful.
>>
>>2597079
The larger point is that, like always, ol' Reigns constantly gets outshone by his peers.
>>
>>2597079
If Roman's such a Big Dog and The Powerhouse of SHIELD he should be able to lift Taker anyway.
>>
>>2596493
Also, I'll point out that this isn't really difficult.
Go grab someone much heavier than you around the waist and pick them up, it's fairly easy to. You're using a great deal of your body's strength in a very static, comfortable position and with a good deal of balance, positioning, and simple coordination, it's easy to maintain.
It's impressive how he arched it back a little and kept it steady, but not massively so. And he didn't even follow through and stick the landing, just let him fall flat because that was easier.
Not an enormous feat of strength.
Also what's the fat dude's name, it always elludes me.

>>2597086
I mean Tyler Bate isn't his peer and Germans are pretty easy, but yeah he's not very functionally strong.

>>2597087
Most people aside from unironic monsters are going to struggle with that. You're gonna need Cena/Cesaro levels of strong to hoist up old man Taker in 2017.
>>
>>2597093
>Most people aside from unironic monsters are going to struggle with that.
CM Punk did it
Bray did it
Randy Orton did it

Coming to think of it pretty much anyone who feuded with Taker did it.
>>
>>2597099
Against a younger, more helpful Taker.
Basically, that move requires a good deal of cooperation Taker wasn't able to deliver. Plus, Roman didn't shift into place properly and made it twice as hard on himself because he's a dumbfuck.
Like any of those guys he could've walked up the incline but instead chose to scale a mountain made worse by the Sherpa being a hobbling old fatty.
>>
>>2597099
>this nerd arguing that roman reigns ISN'T STRONG
>never had a nfl tryout
sad!
>>
>>2597105
Undertaker wasn't exactly a Spring chicken 2 years ago.
>>
>>2597109
But he wasn't a stuffed turkey, either.
>>
>>2597106
I'm not a professional wrestler who lifts people up for a living

>>2597105
>younger
Come on. Taker's last good years were almost 10 years ago, he's been pretty much broken for ages now.

So what you're saying is Roman is not strong enough, agreeing with me then. Good to know.
>>
>>2597112
Well of course Roman isn't strong enough to perform that feat, he literally didn't perform that feat.
I'm saying it's not a huge knock on his strength, more-so his awareness. And it's pretty incomparable to other guys doing it, because while Taker may be far removed from his prime, he is far-and-away in an absolute fucking state much worse than anything we've seen before.
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>2597112
>>
File: 749-5988530-=2==.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
749-5988530-=2==.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>2596493
>stronger than Roman Reigns
>Roman Reigns
>Strong
Make Roman look really strong.
>>
>>2597131
>punk quits wwe to be failed athlete and a joke within mma
>roman falls just short of the NFfuckingL to become wwe star
>>
>>2597147
The joke, you missed it my man.
>>
>>2596677
I mean, Roman's never pulled off a German either, so.
>>
>>2597109
He was obviously in a lot worse shape this year. At times it seems like the dude could barely walk.
>>
>>2597147
I dunno about just short. Just short implies he would've been able to stick on a practice squad or the CFL but he just fell out of football entirely.
>>
>>2596998
instant /asp/ classic
>>
>>2597178
He's never done a German, but he did pump-handle suplex Bray halfway across the ring. Okay, slight exaggeration, but he did toss Bray's fat ass.
>>
>>2596677
Oh, fuck off. Even CM Cuck managed to pull it off.
>>
I hope you know that's not a real deadlift lol
>>
>>2597313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNrrZbIotV0

Damn, pretty good, actually.
>>
>>2597105
>>2596677
>>2597029
>>2597079
>>2597093
>>2597105
Theres always this one guy defending reigns, whenever this botch comes up, i wonder if its always only the same guy, because it kinda seems like it.
>>
>>2597383
Probably not considering there's only three (You)'s in there, but that paranoia sure will get you far in life, sweetie.
>>
>>2597334
My bad, he really did toss Bray halfway+ across the ring. Based Big Dog
>>
>>2597389
>sweetie
The surefire way to tell if someone is seething
>>
>>2597383
so you have remembered other instances where someone on the internet claimed roman reigns was strong.
interesting
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.