[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Match outcomes that worked the hell outta you and had you either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

File: dd4b5255849d53.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
dd4b5255849d53.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
Match outcomes that worked the hell outta you and had you either celebrating like crazy, or pissed as fuck (whether you were a Little Jimmy at the time or an adult)

Pic related for me. Was eight years old and my favorite wrestler lost his title to some old, pasty, flabby psycho. I was depressed as fuck, and Nash later beating Backlund so easily for the title didn't help things at all
>>
>>2595236
I will always be mad as fuck that HHH pinned Goldberg at Summerslam
>>
>>2595236
I saw that for the first time a few months ago and I was just dumbfounded at it. Did Bret just not want to job to Nash that badly? Did the goddamn world title really have to change hands on a house show in 19 fucking 95.
>>
>>2595236
Brett Shawn Iron Man. So pissed
>>
>>2595241
I'm black.

I was a teen when I watched the entire Triple H/Booker T feud in 2003, including their Mania match.

I think that's all that needs to be said.
>>
Flabsuka vs. Bayley. I was hoping the gook would job and fizzle out
>>
>>2595250
Shut it nigger
>>
Randy Orton beating Jeff Hardy at the Rumble pissed me off a lot as a jimmy.
>>
>>2595241
>>2595250
Add Steiner vs HHH to the list

Pretty much every HHH feuds circa 2002-2005
>>
File: IMG_0932.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Every ryback vs punk pissed me off
>>
>>2595236
>Benoit dropping the belt to Orton in 04
>Mysterio winning the belt at Mania 22
>Anything to do with Haitch during his BASED 1999-2000 run
>Christian dropping the belt to Orton 2 days after winning it
>>
When they were pushing Khali hard with the WHC and Batista powerbombed Rey onto him for the win in a triple threat. I don't even like Batista, I was just so happy to see Khali lose the belt while Rey was betrayed by his butt buddy.
>>
>>2595276
>Orton involved with 3/4 matches
KEK
>>
Miz beating Orton for the WWE title made me jump from my seat and yell "Thank GOD"
And I didn't even care for Miz. I just REALLY hated the fact that faggot-ass Orton had the title (just like right now)
>>
Bork conquering the streak
>>
>>2595276
>ONE MORE MATCH
>>
>>2595241
>>2595250
Based HHH working the Niggers and the Kikes
>>
>>2595303
>>2595303
>>2595303
>>
>>2595236
Benoit winning the triple threat it was Bryan minus the yes chants.

Then he murdered his whole family and soured me on wrestling for years.
>>
Triple H getting the referee to reverse his decision after Jericho beat him for the title on Raw almost made me kick my mother's TV.
>>
>>2595236
I was pissed when Owen lost the cage match to Bret at Summerslam Undercarder vs Undercarder
>>
>>2595438

No joke, I was getting into wrestling around that time. I kind of grew up with WCW in the house but never really sought after it myself until around late 2006 when I had a lot of free time on Monday nights.

Yeah, Benoit literally killed my interest again until 2013.
>>
john cena beating cm punk for the right to face to rock in what may have been the best match ever on raw.
>>
>>2595651
Mediocre match.
>>
>>2595250
>I'm black.
>I think that's all that needs to be said.

youre right

see

>>2595263
>>
In no order:

Cena > Nexus @ Summerslam 2010

Pissed. Cena shouldn't have gone over. Cena shouldn't have gone over the way he went over.

Cena > HHH @ Wrestlemania 22

Pissed. Much has been made as this being the end of the Attitude Era. I've always viewed Cena as a dude riding that eras coat-tails. A Poor Man's Rock. He comes out and pretends to fire a Tommy Gun into the audience. I just wanted Trips to beat that faggot.

Hulk Hogan > Sting @ Starrcade 1997

PISSED. Like the Orton/Wyatt feud on steroids. Year long build. Huge event. Shitty match, wrong dude won, giant fuck you to the fans.
>>
>>2595637
holy shit THIS
>>
>>2595651
someone hasn't seen Cena vs HBK on Raw in 07
>>
>>2595750
>>Hulk Hogan > Sting @ Starrcade 1997

>PISSED. Like the Orton/Wyatt feud on steroids. Year long build. Huge event. Shitty match, wrong dude won, giant fuck you to the fans.

>wrong dude won

what?
>>
Orton beating Bray at WM this year for the belt made no fucking sense to me, and almost caused me to stop watching the rest of the show

I get that Orton wanted to increase his title reign count; fine. But why not let him win the belt between the Rumble and WM like Bray did, then let Bray win the damn title at WM?
>>
>>2595750
>Much has been made as this being the end of the Attitude Era

lol by who? Attitude Era died when WCW went off the air and was buried when WWF changed to WWE
>>
I literally stopped watching wrestling for 12 years when the Y2K countdown turned out to be Jericho.
>>
File: 1451017093775.jpg (28KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1451017093775.jpg
28KB, 350x350px
HHH in his fucking bicyclist shorts hitting Goldberg once with the sledgehammer and winning
HHH beating Booker

you know what, basically everything HHH did during his "reign of terror" was trash
>>
>>2597437
kek
>>
Cena over Lesner at extreme rules really pissed me off and made me appreciate mma fighting even more, opened my eyes to how big cena''s ego is and how pretentious the product was.
>>
>>2597438
Haitch was so fucking terrible. When he went over Sting or even worse Lesnar after Brock returned for absolutely NO reason at all, I almost kicked my TV in.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Cena beating Mysterio for the WWE Title the same night Mysterio won it worked me hard.
I was fucking clueless about pretty much anything in the business back them, but I knew it was wrong. How are you supposed to cheer for a guy that got a title shot for no reason, against someone who had already wrestled that night? And it wasn't a bad guy, was a beloved underdog, who had just got the title for the first time after working hard in a long ass career
>>
>>2597479
H/Sting at Mania was what I was going to say. Also anything Orton or Cena
>>
>>2597544
No clue what they were thinking with this. My best guessing is that they were ribbing Mysterio.
>>
>>2597544

Holy fucking shit, I can't believe I didn't remember this one.

This shit had me SEETHING. This was honestly a top 5 Cena dick move.
>>
>>2597459
This.
>>
>>2595267

>That huckster cuck in the crowd trying to get himself over

embarrassing
>>
>>2595750
But Sting won, you retarded asshole.
>>
>>2597876
>the outcome is the only thing that matters

kek
The way Sting won was bullshit. Hogan dominated 99% of the match, then pinned him clean. The ref was supposed to do a fast count, but fucked up, so it looked like Sting lost clean.

Then the whole gimmick with Bret suddenly being the ref happened, which made no sense, and that led to Sting winning.
>>
>>2597878
>The ref was supposed to do a fast count, but fucked up

Please tell me you realize that's not the REAL reason why that fast count wasn't done
>>
>>2597878
And people wonder why the WCW went under...

Okay, no one wonders about that, it is too obvious...
>>
File: 1482185944924.gif (1021KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482185944924.gif
1021KB, 360x360px
>>2595241

>Huge Steiner fan.
>Watching HHH crush Steiner who shouldn't even be competing with his dead fucking foot.
>mfw

I fucking hate wrasslin now.
>>
File: 1447743418735.jpg (19KB, 252x234px) Image search: [Google]
1447743418735.jpg
19KB, 252x234px
>>2595250

Never been a huge fan of Booker, but he should have won the feud. He paid his dues and he was entertaining as shit and had the crowd.

What a waste.

At least he had King Booker....
>>
>>2597544
THIS, what the fuck where they thinking?
Cena v Rey at Summerslam would've been so fucking cash, & it'll also be the best time to have Punk return too
>>
>>2596015
i have, and yeah it was great too
>>
>>2595637
I was 13 years old when this happened, fully aware at the time that wrestling was fake.......and this still made me rage
Me and my friends bitched about this for hours the next day
I'm literally still mad about it today just remembering it......it worked me that damn hard
>>
I got over it quickly, but I can't even tell you how fucking mad I was that night.
>>
>>2595250
>YOU SEE, ANON! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T GET TO BE CHAMPION! YOU'RE HERE TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME LAUGH!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2601000
That pic......I hope whoever made it realizes that Jonny is a nig as well
>>
>>2598846
>50 year old man comes in after being retired for 15 years and immediately beats the champion in like 2 minutes

on paper, fucking retarded
>>
Come to think of it, almost all of my markout moments had something to do with Cena. say what you want about him but if you have build a guy who almost never loses it really means something when he gets beat.

>Miz beating Cena in the WM mainevent, kek
>Rock beating Cena in the WM mainevent
>Owens, Bryan and AJ beating Cena clean
>super pissed at Cena burying the Nexus singlehandely after fucking DDT to the concrete
>Bryan winning at WM

biggest markout moment and probably biggest feud and biggest match since i started watching wrestling again about 10yrs back was hands down -

>Punk beating Cena in Chicago for the title

that one felt fucking special
>>
I think the angriest I got in the last few years, besides Cena burying Nexus, was this WM when Orton beat Bray. what the fuck was the point of that, its unbelievably short sighted. you have the new Undertaker at your hands guys FFS
>>
>>2597544
WWE fucking literally everything up post MITB was what made me quit the product completely. I've never seen a full show since.

If they hadn't shot their load so quickly they could have done Cena/Mysterio at Summerslam, built up Del Rio over the winter to screw over Punk, and done a proper blowoff match between Punk and HHH at Mania.

I love Jericho but he wasn't big enough to face Punk at Mania that year.
>>
Nobody mentioned Reigns winning the Rumble?

I didn't give a shit about Bryan being eliminated but Reigns winning was still bs to me
>>
>>2603436
>MITB
every single thing about that match from the crowd chanting before punk's music hit to the end of the telecast was absolute perfection
>>
File: 1280x720-S80.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-S80.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
i wanted cactus to win so bad. the only worse place for triple h to go over would have been philly
>>
>>2598846
Fucking this. I didn't realize that Lesnar and Vince were playing 8D chess and it was going to be the only interesting feud going into Mania.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
It was a unnecessary match, adding the fact that this fight killed the momentum of cm punk
>>
Goldust losing against Orton 2013, and the subsequent storyline.

Goldust deserves much more...
>>
>>2604990

This was purely designed to take away Punks heat/transfer it to HHH. WWE threw away a lot of money with this one.
>>
Curt Hennig turning on the Horseman at a wargames. I was a kid. I don't think anyone has gotten more heat out of me since then.
>>
>>2595637

I was so angry about this I could have choked a puppy to death.
>>
>>2595250
Niggers out
>>
Anything at the beginning of NWO. I watched WWF only and never saw WCW, but for some reason, I tuned in the week Razor interrupted the WCW announcers.

Then he said he had a "big" surprise for them next week and I knew it was Diesel. I tuned in the next week and sure enough, Diesel came out with Razor. I was hooked on WCW from then on.

Me and my friends would talk about what happened on WCW Monday Nitro every Tuesday and loved every minute of NWO, no matter how stupid the ideas were.
>>
>>2595264
"and his name, is jeff harvey. hardy."
>>
File: sYDIWWS.jpg (183KB, 1500x1149px) Image search: [Google]
sYDIWWS.jpg
183KB, 1500x1149px
>brother who quit watching WWE as a kid and wasn't ever into other promotions comes over at the start of hour three of Raw
>it's the episode with Reigns vs Sheamus with special guest referee Vince McMahon
>brother keeps saying wrestling's lame and for kids and that he can't believe I still watch it
>pic related
>he's marking out so hard that I caught second-hand mark-out syndrome
>Reigns wins and my brother is overjoyed to the point of jumping and yelling
>he says he feels like a kid again and remembers why he used to love wrestling
>he says he'll watch Raw again next week
>I wish I could attach two timecards
>the next time we talked was the day after the next Raw
>he says he couldn't get into it because the crowd boos the good guys and cheers the bad guys
>he changed the channel when they started chanting "this is awesome" at a fairly standard spot in a match between two guys who appeared to have no personality whatsoever
>he says he really likes Reigns, Sheamus, and a few other guys, but the crowd shitting all over anyone with a height of over six feet, anyone with a character, and anyone who isn't currently doing a flip basically ruined the show for him
>"Whatever happened to cheering for the good guy and booing the bad guy? What's the point of the show if it isn't seeing the good guy finally win with a group of likeminded people? I really liked most of the new wrestlers but the crowd's autism caused me to cringe painfully until I couldn't take it anymore and changed the channel." is a rough quote from him on the state of current WWE
>but at least he got to mark out for Reigns the one time the crowd was behind him

it was really interesting hearing a casual's feelings about the show and how he ended up not being able to watch it despite marking out hard over the BASED main event of the previous show
>>
>>2608559
Sounds like your brother is the one with autism
>>
>>2595250
I remember getting caught up on it after I stopped from 02 to 2006. I was watching that mania DVD with my grandpa. Wanted Booker to win so bad. Great match and great card DESU.
>>
>>2595637
This right fucking here. The crowd pop too. Man those were the days.
>>
>>2608560
Lmao
This
>>
>>2595236
Reigns entering at number 30 in the most recent Rumble worked me hard.
>>
File: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (10KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
10KB, 325x325px
>Rock vs. Mankind I Quit match
>Mankind says "I quit" and loses
>one of my favorite wrestlers who's supposed to have tolerance for pain and even likes it, says "I quit"
>mfw
>later revealed that he never actually said it during the match
>it was just a recording of him saying it during an earlier promo, being played over PA system
>they don't take the belt back from The Rock since he technically didn't win the match
>mfw AGAIN

At least Foley won it again soon afterwards, but still.....
>>
File: cenarumble.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cenarumble.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
Cena returning at the 2008 Rumble was probably the biggest mark-out of my childhood.
>>
>>2609408
>2008
>my childhood
18+
>>
>>2609414
I was 12, now 21
>>
>>2609420
>12 years old
>still marking out for Cena
>>
>>2603625
For that it wasn't even Reigns winning for me. It was big show and Kane throwing out every young wrestler they had.
>>
>>2604237

I came in to post the Cell match. I'd only been watching for a few months and Mick ripping his mask off and killing DX was the defining moment that got me into wrestling, then a couple of months later Mick was retired. I was gutted.
>>
>>2608559
Weird how your brother sounds exactly like a post on /asp/.
>>
>>2601668
Johnny was, at best, Hispanic. The cul-de-sac was a wholesome place, free of the negroes.
>>
File: travolta.gif (4MB, 426x213px) Image search: [Google]
travolta.gif
4MB, 426x213px
>>2597438
>>2597479
>>2597568
>Getting worked by a couple of old guys on the edge of retirement
>>
>>2597544
This. I still have no idea what the actual fuck they were thinking.

Holy shit Cena's reign of terror was awful.
>>
>>2608614

i think i enjoyed how fucking mad i was at that point.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.