[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 distinct cringey songs Over >Insanity gimmick Over >Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: MattHardy_3391.jpg (34KB, 350x342px) Image search: [Google]
MattHardy_3391.jpg
34KB, 350x342px
>3 distinct cringey songs
Over
>Insanity gimmick
Over
>Shit talking cruiser weight gimmick
Over
>Bushy hair
Over
>Creepy smile
Over
>3 separate and distinct audience participation taunts
Over
>Smug millionaire gimmick
Over
>His toddler son
Over
>His talentless wife
Over
>His drug addled brother
Over

When you look back on it, Matt is the last bastion of Kayfabe being Over as Fuck with Scotty Steiner in second place
>>
>>2593954
>Being over = drawing dimes

Are we seriously having this conversation again
>>
>>2593959
Smarks =/= Dimes

Check wrestlingforum and reddit during ppv time, it's nothing but people asking for stream sites, they don't spend anything on the show
>>
File: 1492972153673.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492972153673.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>2593966
Every midcarder and even some of the jobbers were over in the AE, dosen't mean they drew any dimes.

Solely being over period =/= Dimes

It's the combination of being over and a main event push that draws dimes.

Are you that same anon that worked an entire thread yesterday with your retardation on this topic?
>>
>>2593954
>>2593966
>Broken Matt drawing TNA ratings and views
>drew the biggest crowd in ROH history

kys anti-smarklet cuck
>>
>>2593975
Dunno what thread you're on about but yeah, pretty sure Jericho talked about it on his podcast when talking about Daniel Bryan, where he explained the difference between Being over with fans and having a broad appeal that puts asses in seats
>>
>>2593966
Do you not know the difference between over and drawing
>>
>>2593898
>his drone
over
>his gardener
over
>>
>>2593898
>>2594013
>his boat
over
>>
>>2594013
Completely forgot that he managed to get a Mexican gardiner over
>>
>>2594013
>>2593898
>A lake just off his property that restores old gimmicks to wrestlers

Over as fuck
>>
>>2593898
literally wrestling's only hope

Who could have guessed that Matt fucking Hardy was the Chosen One? Nature is indeed imponderable and mocks our best efforts at figuring Her out.
>>
>>2594028
The writing had always been on the wall. Matt has always been the better Hardy, we just refused to watch
>>
>>2594028
Yeah. I stopped watching wrestling like 10 years ago because they seemed to completely drop unique gimmicks and turn everyone into generic Firstname Lastname characters. I saw the broken gimmick on youtube one day and thought it was the weirdest fucking thing I'd seen in a while and got my interested in wrestling again kinda. WWE desperately needs gimmicks again, it's so fucking bland.
>>
>>2593898
>His talentless wife
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
>>
>>2593954
>Steiner
>anything other than a steroid addled laughing stock/meme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.