[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here #BrotherNero ? Can one man be any more based? Also what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7504.jpg (29KB, 236x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7504.jpg
29KB, 236x328px
Who here #BrotherNero ? Can one man be any more based?
Also what's this called where a bunch of wrestlers have that taper around the bottom of their hair?
>>
They need to do Jeff vs lesnar at summerslam
>>
Used to hate this fucker so much, but now I think he is a cool guy. Woudn't mind a title run from him, although I would like a lot more if Matt got the singles push this time instead.
>>
>>2593423
>>2593463
Jeff is a cool guy

I actually met him at a BLS concert several years ago.

I told him he was my favorite and he was like ah thanks man. And took a pic with me.

Unfortunately I had my mouth open cause the girl operating my phone didnt know how to use my camera so the picture sucked. Plus it was on a Raz-r phone.

Dont wanna post it because I dont wanna become a meme here.
>>
Jeff is really a GOAT. The match that was 2/3 falls he had with Matt back when Matt was surge and wasnt supposed to know Jeff was Willow in OMEGA in like 98 is one of my top 5 matches of all time.
>>
jeff is a GOAT
>>
>>2593463
this. especially since he's 100% clean now. plus his BASED feud with Punk in 09
>>
>>2593450
nah if the wwe really bought the broken gimmick they shouldn't break these two up. that would render the gimmick obsolete. I also think the hardys just work better as tag teams. but solo jeff is a fucking merchseller so you probably get your wish and i'm gonna cri in a corner
>>
>>2593423
Are you talking about his undercut? It's so his hair doesn't get bushy and accumulate sweat and heat during matches.
>>
File: 1280x720-SdZ[1].jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-SdZ[1].jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>2593450
Would you settle for this rematch?
>>
>>2593450
Should be Matt v Lesnar
>>
>>2594176
>Brock slaps Matt back to his Big Money Matt gimmick, then to V1, then to his Team Extreme gimmick
Make it happen
>>
>>2594176
>>2594178
>>2593450
>Lesnar Gives Matt a supex
Random matt Fact out of nowhere
>Another suplex
WONDERFUL!
>Another suplex
Matt has a ton of money in his pockets

Repeat this multiple times
>>
>>2594176
>no DQ match for the universal belt
>fight goes backstage
>Matt his Brock with a can of water from the lake of reincarnation
>Brock reverts to his diverticulitis gimmick
>Matt pins him easily with a twist of fate
>>
>>2595039
Would pay Big Money to see this. Generally Lake of Reincarnation has a shitload of possibilities but WWE is probably afraid to use it.
>>
>>2594176
Holy shit this, I don't know how or why, but somehow it makes so much sense, even Matt winning ain't far fetched at all.
>>
Love Jeff. If he had kept his act together for his entire career, he'd have been one of those guys people talk in the same light as Shawn Michaels desu
>>
>>2593450
>BROKEN LESNARRRR
Please vince,
>>
I started watching WWE with the feud of him and Punk in '09.
Jeff will always be one of my favorites.
>>
Jeff should remain broken with Matt, if they did buy the rights from TNA
>>
>>2593463
They're probably both gonna get singles pushes this time assuming WWE go with Broken Matt but leave Jeff as Jeff
>>
>>2596123
You're probably right. They know that Jeff can sell enough merch to be a top babyface, they'd probably be scared of messing that up by having him be Brother Nero.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.