[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Sasha so against being on Total Divas when she'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

>>
>>2593243
COLONIZED when?
>>
>>2593243
God i wanna fuck sasha so fucking badly, its not even a meme or a joke. i wanna fuck that tight little tushy till my cock bleeds.
>>
i assume theres heads in management that wouldnt like this.

any neckbeard fans she'd lose for joining she would get back in chicks just like paige
>>
>>2593243
Because she'd need to share the spotlight
>>
>>2593243
This bitch must be so high maintenance.
>>
>>2593283
Horses usually are.
>>
>>2593243
She thinks she's above TD because she's a legit wrestler and not a catty diva
>>
>>2593250
She only fucks Asian alpha males, not limp whitebois.
>>
Because then she would have to wear her wig all the time and expose her beta husband, who is also probably also a beard.
>>
>>2593243
She is the first option to replace Eva and Paige in the next season.
>>
I just realized none of the horsewomen are on Total Divas.

Huh.
>>
>>2593358
she'd probably be a good temporary boost to ratings desu
>>
>>2593388
That's why, putting Lana, Renee and Maryse didn't work.
>>
File: sasha-banks-28536696-620x400.jpg (48KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-28536696-620x400.jpg
48KB, 620x400px
Fuck, will have to jerk off to her again.
>>
File: HOLY FUCKING YUM.jpg (109KB, 847x608px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY FUCKING YUM.jpg
109KB, 847x608px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>2593406
it has the shelf life and lana, renee, and maryse cant bring in a different audience or morbid curiosity, they are the types to join the show. it worked with paige and would work with sasha because its not expected and they bring in more of the wrestling fanbase.

show might just be dead tho
>>
>>2593337
>Asian
>alpha
Pick one
>>
File: BeAStar.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
BeAStar.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>2593510
*bullies you*
>>
>>2593243

Mister Ed doesn't need a spin-off.
>>
>>2593243
Because she's terrible at having proper perspective on herself and her position. She worked a "I'm the GOAT" gimmick IMMEDIATELY at the time of her debut. That's what we call The Miz's gimmick, just replacing "I'm awesome" with "I'm boss". You can't work that type of gimmick as a face until you've become champion and are having a monster run with it. Every single great face ran with an underdog, fighter or some sort of chase-appropriate gimmick and THEN transitioned into the massive asskicker guy saying he's the best because if you do it any earlier it'll always be a heel gimmick.

It's simply now that she doesn't understand that she is literally the most obvious shoe-in for Total Divas in the entire company and is basically exactly the type of performer that audience actually wants to see as opposed to the Bellas that have now been outsourced to their own show and audience.
>>
>>2593303
>a bit of hay and some salt lick
high maintenance my ass
>>
>>2593510
truekek.... literally imagine being Asian
>>
>>2593251
Just be careful not to pull her hair.
>>
>>2593243
I want her to ram me with her huge horse cock
>>
>>2593510
>mad white boi upset his bitches are getting RICED
>>
>>2595218
>pretending to be a black guy while white knighting for asians
The state of this white nerd in his basement
>>
AJ Lee explained total divas the other day, basically they give you a storyline for the whole season and you play a character, reason why someone like summer rae was such a bitch on the show, despite being a good person irl.
Considering Sasha kept her wedding private, she probably doesn't want to expose her life with cuckaze for a crappy show on E!
>>
shes ugly and not enjoyable on a television screen
>>
>>2595230
>implying
I'm not a sissy white boi like you
>>
I want to see Asuka and Stephanie on it.
>>
She doesn't have the acting skills to be on total divas.
>>
>>2593243

Hips & Shoulders can explain why.
>>
>>2595502
This shitty meme isn't going to get over, I can tell you that right now.
>>
>>2595473
Why the fuck would you want some gook thay can't speak english on a reality show
>>
>>2595519

Not a meme.

Biology & Anatomy
>>
>>2593243
She wants to be taken seriously as a female wrestler with talent instead of some drama attention whore like the rest of them
>>
>>2593250
I know the white version of BLACKED is BLEACHED, shouldn't it be BLANKED? It's like a letter different and just makes more fucking sense
>>
File: IMG_6509.jpg (34KB, 640x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6509.jpg
34KB, 640x685px
because she's a """"""""wrestler""""""""""" . She wants to be seen credible in the eyes of the manchildren that watch wrestling and would rather destroy her body by the age of 35 instead of getting in and making as much money as she can and getting out.
>>
>>2593250
she already looks like a quadroon at most. I had no idea she was nig
>>
>>2596005
She isn't. She's mixed with German
>>
File: 1439600384585.jpg (44KB, 568x606px) Image search: [Google]
1439600384585.jpg
44KB, 568x606px
>>2595163
then why do boarding places charge girl 500 a month per pony?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.