[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45l 1yw8t6aA Admit it, you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1455000947752.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455000947752.gif
1MB, 198x200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45l1yw8t6aA

Admit it, you couldn't believe that-that happened in the WWE and you marked the shit out of it.
>>
>obese smarks crying about a fake fighting move getting kicked out of
Kek
>>
Apparently they both agreed on the move with no one else in WWE knowing it was going to happen.

They knew Triple H or Vince would never OK it, so they just kept it to themselves. That's why the commentary goes batshit when it happens.
>>
>>2593062
Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission
>>
Kendrick teased the burning hammer in a previous 205 show , he obviously got no reaction from the crowd since it's .. well ... 205 live
>>
>The finisher to end all finishers
>Kicked out like it's a regular move

Fuck Kendrick and fuck Ibushi
>>
>>2593073
yeah it was a few weeks ago i was like oh shit he wouldn't dare

crowd just didn't care at all or probably even know he was doing it poor cruiserweights, 45 minutes to an hour of quality shit every week and nobody watches and the crowds don't care.
>>
File: is this fool serious.jpg (583KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
is this fool serious.jpg
583KB, 1920x1080px
>>2593044
>implying I watched the CC
>>
>that
>a burning hammer

It was more of a simmering hammer.
>>
File: The Game.jpg (11KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
The Game.jpg
11KB, 299x299px
>>2593110
>Implying it was bad
>>
>>2593075
pretty shit move desu
>>
>>2593075
Be it Tiger Driver or the Leg Drop, the power comes from the proper owner of the move
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.