[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (20KB, 508x289px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 508x289px
>The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap out of my ring. Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the WWF because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16…
Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!

>All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Thunderbird and try to dig back some of that courage he had in his prime.

>As the King Of The Ring, I'm serving notice to every one of the WWF superstars. I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Stone Cold's list, and I'm fixing to start running through all of 'em.

>And as far as this championship match is considered son, I don't give a damn if it's Davey Boy Smith or Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin's time is come, and when I get that shot you're looking at the next WWF Champion.
And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so

Name one Faggot in the current roster or in NJPooW or in Ring of Boredom who can cut a better promo

Protip:you never will
>>
>>2591632
Eva Marie

Case closed!
>>
>>2591632
Such an overrated, cringe, promo.
>>
>>2591657
Yes it was very over.
>>
Alexa Bliss
>>
Remember when aj styles literally got worked into a shoot when some other indie geek recited this promo on him?
>>
>>2591657
cringe
>>
>>2592428

MUH JESUS!
>>
>>2591657
Brother that may as well be a quote from the Grapes of Wrath in comparison to what those hacks write today
>>
>>2592428
In the Stone Cold podcast, AJ admitted he never watched wrestling as a kid, he was too busy playing sports.
>>
>>2592453

And thumping his Bible.
>>
The days of Vince allowing his talent to cut promos to get their characters over are long gone. 50/50 booking and scripted promos to hype ppvs are more important than building young guys (SCSA was 32 during king of the ring '96) that the fans actually care about, and this way the wrestlers never have popularity as a bargaining chip
>>
It can't be done.
>>
>>2591657
The quotable lines are GOAT but the majority is awful
>>
>>2591632
Miz.

He'll never get the opportunity to do so, though, because he was over as fuck as a heel getting face reactions at Wrestlemania and Vince is punishing him
>>
>>2591632
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHRFzIBJBYA
This is the only guy that can even come close. Heyman, Haitch, and Cena are up there too. Ambrose may get there in a few years.
>>
>>2592453
>he was too busy playing sports.
No wonder he's so good. He wasn't a fucking mark like most of these idiots.
>>
>>2592595
Is that why Kenny Omega (AKA huge fucking mark) is leagues better that GayJ? E-drones utterly BTFO
>>
>>2592604
Who? Never heard of him.
>>
>>2592606
>E-drones know they're wrong, so they just go "LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
Sad!
>>
>>2592612
No, I literally mean WHO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vVnHtDwuw0
>>
>>2592614
Indie weab.
>>
>>2592616
Based fucking Kofi cutting the best impersonation out of all them.
>>
>>2592428
DON'T QUOTE MUH JEEZUS I'LL BREAK UR FRICKEN NECK
>>
>>2591657
kill yourself
>>
>>2592616
>Becketty
>Big Ass
Please stop
>>
>>2591632
>The Day Wrestling Died
>>
>>2592604
Kenny we get it m Meltzer gave you a 6 star match. That's cool I guess.
>>
>>2592612
>revolving your life around a high rating from some obsessed manchild smark

Kennny please stop you're getting as bad as Ryback here
>>
File: 20170428_223838.jpg (173KB, 626x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_223838.jpg
173KB, 626x720px
>>2591632
Smarks don't care about mic work and WWE is catering to them for whatever fucked up reason.
>>
>>2592754
>WWE is catering to smarks even though the top guy is the antithesis of a snark favorite
I hate this bullshit argument
>>
>>2592754
I'm a smark and I care about mic work and that's why I hate the shit promos they send guys out with today.
>>
>>2592754
You're a smark too. Pretty much everyone on the internet is.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.