[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they are going to take a point down every week until WWE fires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5066.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5066.png
2MB, 1334x750px
So they are going to take a point down every week until WWE fires JBL? What a bunch of fucking cucks on this channel.
>>
>>2591288
Why are you even watching then?
Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>2591288
>watching whatcuckture in the first place
you're being cucked by cucks so what does that make you?
>>
>>2591288
>Wastes his time being worked into a shoot by youtubers
>Calls them the cucks
>>
>>2591288
And you care about that why exactly?

Apart from that JBL should be fired, because he is a terrible commentator and three guys are too many anyway.
>>
>>2591297
>>2591304
Simon Miller is the only good part about that channel. All his videos are always really good and he barely ever if ever touches social justice warrior levels
>>
>>2591318
He's the one who took a shower and hit the weights right?
Not surprised desu
>>
>>2591288
>Being offended that people don't support homosexuals sexually abusing co-workers
Who's the real cuck here?
>>
>>2591288
It was a stupid thing for them to do, but Meltzer and his fans wound them up in to thinking it could actually happen.

With Taker gone, Jables is now Vinces guy on the ground level. He's not going anywhere and this will all blow over.
>>
>>2591318
I like Ross because he's obnoxious to the point where he's hilarious.
>>
>>2591318

Agreed. Simon is watchable.

They used to have a few others do videos that were watchable too.

Both Adams, Jack, Ross are all so fucking cringe it hurts.
>>
>>2591474
If you think anyone from CuckCulture is funny then you're probably 12. And since this site is +18 then I suggest you to leave before you will be visited by police.
>>
File: 1316810498868.jpg (7KB, 444x361px) Image search: [Google]
1316810498868.jpg
7KB, 444x361px
>>2591576
>Simon
>the guy who does that cringy slap thing before starting his top ten lists
>watchable
>>
They all suck, used to watch them because Adam was based.

Jack the blowjobber is anoying in every video he is in
Ross is cringe when he talks, screams or is on the camera
Adam Creampie was good, now when he uses the plumpy nickname it's sign to turn off the video
Pacitti is cringe
Simon used to be good
>>
Adam B is the best one
>>
>>2591609
ye whatever
>reee dont like humor i dont because you are reddit reeeeeeee
>>
>>2591664
They are just not funny that's all.
But I'm glad that you admitted that you're a redditor
It's a first step to getting uncucked
>>
>>2591636
Thank you.
Never got his appeal, always seemed really cringy.
>>
>>2591648
Blamps is still gold.
Ross has grown on me, god help me
Jack is far better than he used to be
Pacitti is still a bland piece of shit
Simon has potential but needs a lot of work

All of them are better than the non-wrestling guys though. Ben's an absolute #shitunfunnysmugfuckwitforwankers.
>>
>>2591609
>Hurr that'll show them lolll
>>
he posted a fucking burial of his coworker on social media and then the coworker acted accordingly

I don't get it how is mauro the good guy unless you take in account previous JBL shit that had nothing to do with this specific incident
>>
File: ab.png (289KB, 614x347px) Image search: [Google]
ab.png
289KB, 614x347px
>>2591663
I was cool with Adam until he decided to wear this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.