[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Good lord, WWE loves crapping all over Becky don't they.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117KB, 320x263px
>Good lord, WWE loves crapping all over Becky don't they. She's been over as a babyface for YEARS now, they refuse to give her a consistent push, and now they're trying to push CHARLOTTE as the top BABYFACE over her? Talk about not recognizing a good thing when you see one.
Also their slobbering love affair with Charlotte has surpassed Roman Reigns-levels by now. Hey WWE, remember how she totally bombed as a babyface last time. It's because everything about her character screams "arrogant self-entitled heel" and she works in that capacitiy.
>>
>OP so mad he made a thread
>no rebuttal, just plebbit and hats
>>
Aside from thinking becketty is over they're right. charles is WOAT as a face
>>
>>2591014
Charlotte is a great heel. if she can work at the level she has been for another 3 years. She'll go down as GOAT. Becky is still my favorite.
>>
>>2591014
I dont get what your fucking problem is, do you want her to have the championship for 2 years, or who are you to decide whos going to be the female face of the company? Because this is what it looks like, you act like she got degraded into undercard after her title reign.
>>
>>2591014
>too scared to make a reply to the actual comment on reddit
>>
File: 1491833304134.gif (2MB, 200x159px) Image search: [Google]
1491833304134.gif
2MB, 200x159px
>>2591014
Why are you so surprised that The Man of Three H's is pushing his all-time favorite wrestler's daughter to the moon?
>>
>>2591019
>Is the only other wrestler to receive the nakameme treatment with her song in recent memory.

>Isn't over

Pick one.
>>
>>2592644
Why are you bringing Roode up? He's still down in NXT
>>
File: 1488612645931.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488612645931.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2591014
>caring about womens """""""""""wrestling"""""""""""""
>>
>>2591054
Heheh flair so based mane
>>
>>2591018
this
>>
>>2592757
Who?
>>
>>2592644
Sami Zayn
>>
>>2591014

Sasha and Becky are the eternal advancement talents of the women's division. I don't know why...probably because they made the mistake of getting over on their own.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.