[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finn vs Brock >Brocky beating the shit outta Finn >hes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>Finn vs Brock
>Brocky beating the shit outta Finn
>hes got him in a 4th F5
>Gets speared by someone in Riot gear wearing a skull mask
>Crowd starts booing because of Roman
>he unmasks
>Tama Tonga
how would you react?
>>
>Finn Balor heel turn with Tama Tonga debut
>Next night on RAM Finn has the belt and is cutting a promo with Tama Tonga in the ring
>Brock runs in from the back
>back and forth with Tama Tonga
>"Security" comes rushing from the back
>Big security guard knocks out brock
>its Bad Luck Fale
how hard would you mark out?
>>
>>2590018
>>2590035
;-; I'd love if GoD and the underboss made it over IF they treated them right

keep in mind that Machine Gun has to put over Memezo and Cass and won the tag titles on a preshow match
>>
Only if Fale comes too and Finn rides him
>>
File: bAjxhTH.gif (1MB, 400x190px) Image search: [Google]
bAjxhTH.gif
1MB, 400x190px
>>2590018
>>
>all that shit happens
>crickets because casuals dont know who the gorillas of destino or fat fuck fail are

i would laugh at the no reaction.

at least make your shit realistic.
>>
Finn is like a tenth of Brock's size.
>>
>>2590018
>>2590035
stop my penis can only get so hard
>>
>>2590111
Not quite, Let me fix the OP:
>Finn vs Brock
>Brocky beating the shit outta Finn
>hes got him in a 4th F5
>Gets speared by someone in Riot gear wearing a skull mask
>Crowd starts booing because of Roman
>he unmasks
>Tama Tonga
>Crowd never misses a beat in continuing to boo Roman, because they can't tell the difference, boos Tama Tonga out of the building, never seen again.
>>
File: 1492920341948.png (8KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1492920341948.png
8KB, 299x276px
nah tama deserves better than the WWE
>>
File: a9e.jpg (23KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
a9e.jpg
23KB, 453x500px
>>2590018
I think the better question here is... WHO would react?
>>
>>2590183
>Deserves better than becoming wealthy

That should be the end goal of every bingo hall tumbler. AJ did it right - make a living for 20 years or so, get the experience and the reputation, then cash in for 4-5 years and make some fucking bank to retire on.
>>
>Sin Cara vs Corbin
>Corbin absolutely dominating
>Initiates Ends of Days
>Suddenly the arena audio erupts with "FUCK THAT SHIT"
>Audience member with sunglasses and hoodie enters the ring and big boots Corbin while yelling "EAT SHIT MOTHERFUCKER"
>picks up Sin Cara
>The assailant unmasks
>It's Camacho
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.