[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His push will be worse than the big dog's Prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5311.jpg (89KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5311.jpg
89KB, 900x506px
His push will be worse than the big dog's

Prove me wrong

Pro tip: you cant
>>
I like Corbin. Hopefully his push goes well.
>>
>>2589862
He should get repackaged, 2bh. His weird balding Amish look is just too much to take
>>
>>2589862
He was the Roman Reigns of NXT

Everybody hated it and he turned heel
>>
he actually gets some pops and he's not bad in the ring.
>>
>>2589862
It'll be cancelled when the superior in every way McIntyre is called up
>>
File: BIGCASS.0.jpg (170KB, 1040x707px) Image search: [Google]
BIGCASS.0.jpg
170KB, 1040x707px
>>2589862
I'd rather see Corbin get a push than Big Ass
>>
Who would you rather WWE push as a dominant big man: Corbin or Cass?

I'd much rather have Corbin
>>
>>2589862
How has Reigns' push been bad? They've created a bonafide star in the space of about 3 years with him, first truly over wrestler since John Cena became a star.

If you want to talk about bad forced pushes, look at CM Punk's 430 day title reign that nobody outside of loser smarks ever gave a shit about.
>>
>>2589877
I like reigns, doesn't mean his push isn't shit
>>
>>2589935
Brauuuuun
>>
His push is going well. He's good in the ring, his look works perfectly for his character, his theme song is very suitable, and he's been working programs with some of the top guys on the brand for a while now, so it won't feel forced when he finds himself in the main event picture.

Le Meltz said that creative is long on Corbin and they've got plans to make him the top heel on Smackdown.
>>
>>2589961
He has zero charisma and people will get sick of him within the year
>>
>>2589965
>le charisma meme

You don't need charisma to be a monster heel. Kane never had charisma. Taker never had charisma. Brock doesn't have charisma. Charisma is for faces and regular heels. If they absolutely need to they can stick him with a manager or valet.
>>
>>2589969
>You don't need charisma to be a monster heel

You have no idea what charisma is, do you?
>>
>>2589924
is it the opposite day?
>>
No it won't and I have three reasons.
1) His push is already far more organic. They're making him prove himself as a singles guy first before they start pushing him to the top.
2) He's being pushed in his natural charisma, i.e., as a heel.
3) He has Talking Smack to get his character over outside of WWE's shitty writing, a tool Roman doesn't have because Raw Talk sucks.
>>
>>2589969
>Kane never had charisma.
Holy fuck, what a stupid thing to say.

Charisma is measured in more ways than cutting a shitty 20 minute promo made by Vince and his writers, you dip.
>>
>>2589965
he has more charisma than Reigns

>>2589969

Kane and Taker both have charisma.
>>
>>2589862
I agree, and I definitely hate him more than Roman for all the same reasons
>>2589924
he gets ZERO reaction and he's not good in the ring
>but his match with BMAJ was good!
Uncle Allen could wrestle a sock puppet and it would be 3.5 stars minimum
>>
>>2590037
i would debate the "goodness" of those 2 matches. it was really fucking nothing. a star(in japan) maybe.
>>
>>2589947
Hi Joe!
>>
File: My face when.jpg (8KB, 184x167px) Image search: [Google]
My face when.jpg
8KB, 184x167px
>>2589862
>>
>>2590158
I don't like how it stares at me like that
>>
>>2590158
wew
>>
>>2590158
HOLY FUCKING YUMHHHNNNGGGG!
>>
File: 1492300400928.jpg (372KB, 840x854px) Image search: [Google]
1492300400928.jpg
372KB, 840x854px
>>2590158
nigga that's nasty
>>
>>2589969
>baron
>monster heel
>>
Jezz he has such a horrible body, he looks like really beat mashed potatoes.
>>
He was the only heel in nxt that got a reaction.
Also the "go back to Ring of Honor" made him great.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.