[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As if The Haitch Show starring the rest of the Raw roster wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: katie vick.jpg (15KB, 419x281px) Image search: [Google]
katie vick.jpg
15KB, 419x281px
As if The Haitch Show starring the rest of the Raw roster wasn't bad enough, they go ahead with this shit. Was this the straw that broke the camel's back for most people to lose interest in wrestling?
>>
>>2589452
For me it was. Now I watch outlels.
>>
>>2589452
Considering for the ratings, yeah. The raise of Super Cena was the final blow
>>
It's pretty much when I stopped watching Raw. I became Smackdown exclusive until Khali became champ, after which I dropped WWE for years.

It didn't help that this angle was in support of the "one show, one champion" experiment, which I hated from the beginning.
>>
>>2589579
Holy shit, I remember dropping wrestling ENTIRELY when Khali became champ too. Not that I was that enthralled with the previous 2-3 years before that, but that was the the Nope.jpg event.
>>
>Before Haitch got creative input on the company
>Record high ratings
>After Haitch got creative input on the company
>Record low ratings
It really makes you thing.
>>
>>2589452
>Was this the straw that broke the camel's back for most people to lose interest in wrestling

I never really thought about it, but I'm sure it probably did

>"one show, one champion" experiment
That was so fucking stupid.
The brand split was bad enough, but then they made it worse by getting rid of all the titles
>>
>>2589452
Probably, I know I lost interest before this angle though.
>>
>>2589452
I stopped watching/caring after Jericho was introduced into WWF.
>>
The whole faux-Attitude in general probably killed a lot of viewers

>>2589485
Ratings actually had positive momentum in the mid-2000s

>>2591298
>missed GOAT2K
>>
>>2589452
No this angle was amazing. I like it when wrestling is hilariously bad. It's when it's boringly bad like modern WWE that I turn off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.