[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a shit few weeks it's been for Le Meltz >Was wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 134218516.png (46KB, 730x243px) Image search: [Google]
134218516.png
46KB, 730x243px
What a shit few weeks it's been for Le Meltz
>Was wrong about AJ going to RAW
>His Fire JBL crusade went down in flames
>Is getting BTFO by /OURGUY/ on a weekly basis on Podcastone, and now Twitter
Almost makes you feel sorry for him.
>>
>He's obsessed with me
>even though I just spent a shit ton of my time trashing him

Going to work himself into a shoot.
>>
>>2588730
Don't care for Meltzer but Russo should burn at the stake.
>>
>>2588730
>listens to all of dave's podcasts to find any mention of his name then goes on twitter to say Dave is obsessed with him
lmao
>>
File: gladion_get_out_b.png (108KB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
gladion_get_out_b.png
108KB, 350x210px
>>2588735
>>2588736
>>2588746
Go away Dave, /asp/ is Russo's turf.
>>
>>2588746
Jeff listens to the marks' shows and finds clips to play for Vince.
>>
>>2588735
I thought Russo was supposed to be irrelevant. Apparently not if Meltzer has to fire back at him in his shows.
>>
>>2588761
You think meltzer is brain dead? fued's draw dimes. Even if it's with a nobody. Ever wonder why magic meltz responds to all the idiots on twitter?
>>
>>2588768
Does he also bring up all the people that disagree with him on Twitter on his show?
>>
>>2588751

Everybody knows /asp/ is a turf for airheads, that is no secret.
>>
>>2588776
How many of those worked in the business and have their own podcast?

And before you say "well that means he's relevant." No it doesn't because even guys like cornette have a podcast.
>>
I have to say that I used to hate Russo but now that I'm listening to him I kinda like him
>>
>>2588807
Same.
>>
>>2588795
And guys like Cornette have a fanbase and news articles written about them. If Dave is relevant, so is Cornette and Russo, people just don't like to admit it because they're the ones getting shat on by those two.
>>
>>2588781
>anti-smarks
>airheads
Isn't there a r/squaredcircle thread jerking off to fake wrestling moves you should be looking for?
>>
>reddit shitters come to /asp/ to shitpost, playing the "no guys russo is le based xD" card because they don't want to lose their le upboats on reddit

how boring.
>>
>>2588730
>be meltzer
>a wrestling journalist
>the only successful wrestling journalist, and one of the most successful sports journalists of all time
>makes 6 figures
>works washed up has-beens
>works the smarks and marks

How can one man be so based?
>>
>>2588730
Meltzer hasn't brought up Russo in weeks.

What the fuck is this faggot talking about?
>>
>>2588730
DAAAAAVE MELTZER YOU PIECE A' SHIT

bash at the beach russo was the apex.
>>
>>2588835
>be meltzer
The only true thing you said in that post, Dave.
>>
I know Meltzer isn't exactly great but is there any denying that Russo is absolutely awful?
>>
>>2588820
What a strange post. So full of overused memes and concludes with a poorly made strawman. What were you thinking?

>>2588995
People only like to being up the negitives but I liked his over the top style. Much better than whatever you call WWE right now.
>>
Is Dave getting worked into a shoot by Bruce and Russo? He seems to be way more pissy lately after getting wrecked by jbl.
>>
>>2589732
I think it was more a case of throwing aload of shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. Russo came through with some good ideas but had just as many atrocious ideas
>>
>>2591228
Good ideas mixed with bad ideas is still a lot better than nothing but shit like 99% of WWE writers/creative

His shit from 18 years ago is ahead of it's time
>>
>>2588730
>closet poof
>/ourguy/
Why is /asp/ such a hotbed of homosexuality support and nu-males?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.