[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do smarks love to pretend NXMeme is good? It's a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1471374320762.jpg (65KB, 557x533px) Image search: [Google]
1471374320762.jpg
65KB, 557x533px
Why do smarks love to pretend NXMeme is good? It's a fucking boring developmental show filled with tngay rejects
>>
le indie guys xddd
>>
File: C5cLv7UWcAAzz09.jpg (201KB, 1125x1084px) Image search: [Google]
C5cLv7UWcAAzz09.jpg
201KB, 1125x1084px
The first dozen times you made this same thread didn't give you enough answers?
>>
When Punk, Cole and Matthews were shitting on the show a weekly basis it was my favorite show to watch.
>>
A lot of people missed the amazing Neville/Zayn era and are overcompensating for it now by praising anything and everything about NXT.
>>
>>2588296
And yet it's still better than WWE. Makes you think
>>
>>2588332
This. NXT took a nosedive when Finn showed up and it's been slowly going downhill ever since.
>>
>>2588332
Yep. NXT was really something special in 2014 and 2015.
>>
>>2588845
NXT is WWE, you obese smark.
>>
The takeovers are good but the weekly tv show is dogshit
>>
>>2588296
I don't know about other people, but the reason I watch NXT over the other shows is length.

I'm not going to sit around for 3 hours plus comercials of Enzo and Cass matches and talk show segments, but an hour with two ok matches and a good main event where someone tosses Oney Lorcan around and then gets their face slapped off for it? Now that's a comfy watch while eating diner.
>>
>>2588894
>not watching the shows replay and skipping commercials, women and the cruisermemes
>>
>>2588296
They can relate to obese and midgets
>>
>>2588867
very true i felt orlando was a dip in quality though
>>
>tfw you remember Michael Cole is responsible for getting Daniel Bryan over big time
>>
>>2588894
>>2588296 (OP) #
>I don't know about other people, but the reason I watch NXT over the other shows is length.
At least you didn't say girth.
>>
File: W1YgxyV.gif (894KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
W1YgxyV.gif
894KB, 245x200px
My main problem with nxt is that for the whole hour you watch there's only like 15 minutes of actual wrestling and 45 minutes of commercials and shitty promos.
>>
>>2588845
Its still WWE. Don't be autistic now.
>>
>>2588296
>le NXMeme shitpost

kys
>>
>>2588849
>>2588872
>being this contrarian
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.