[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>man with most desired opinion in wrestling >never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>man with most desired opinion in wrestling
>never had a match or booked a show in his entire life
explain this
>>
Well I mean, you know... ummmmm... it was alright, it was fine...
>>
>>2588134
>man widely regarded as one of the best coaches of all time
>never played a single game in his entire life
really makes you think
>>
>>2588149
there is a difference between having actual success in a industry instead of just talking and writing about it
but then again, Meltzer made lots of money from it as well so at the end of the day he had success and worked many people as well
>>
>>2588134
>you have to do something to have an opinion on it
damn guess I can't have an opinion on movies, music, video games, wrestling, books and more
>>
>Russo had even less qualifications when he got signed by WWF
>>
>>2588149
Not comparable.

Its more like a TV pundit being regarded as one of the best coaches of all time when he's neither booked or had a match.
>>
>>2588178
>being this disingenuous
He's not saying Meltzer can't have an opinion, he's asking why people care so much about Meltzer's opinion when he's neither been a wrestler or booker.
>>
>>2588194
Because he's been writing about it for longer than most of his detractors have been alive.

Roger Ebert never directed a movie either, y'know.
>>
Did Roger Ebert ever direct a movie?
>>
>>2588204
>>2588226
If I recall, he didn't direct one but he did write one. It was some 70s cheese
>>
Kek

Just IMAGINE spending over 30 years of your life LARPing as a wrestling 'insider'.
>>
File: image.gif (486KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
486KB, 500x214px
>>2588204
>>2588226
>>2588237
It's called Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls and it's fucking kino, you turbo plebs.
>>
First-come-first-served confirmation bias.
His opinion's about as meaningful as anyone else's, he just arrived to the party at a pertinent time.

>>2588204
>Roger Ebert never directed a movie either, y'know.

He wasn't the smartest man, and, as pointed out, he did WRITE one. So, bad analogy all around.
>>
>>2588283
>writing a movie

That's like saying the writers in WWE have any input on the final product ;^)
>>
>>2588287
lel, Not really, no.
>>
>>2588134
And Vince Russo worked in a fucking video store before booking the attitude era.
>>
>>2588278
That movie was unwatchable garbage. Go back to /tv/.
>>
>>2588189
Except nobody cares about the opinions of TV pundits.
>>
>>2588304
I think you're underestimating how obsequious and willing to latch onto anyone seemingly informed's opinion people are.
It's part-validation part-wanting to be in the discussion in a meaningful sense. But yes, people do highly debate TV pundits' opinions just as they do Dave's.
Not with the singularity, because there's more of them. But they definitely do.
>>
>>2588313
I think you're full of shit and reaching. Sorry you're wrong kid, better luck next time.
>>
>>2588340
Not an argument
>>
>>2588134

>E DRONE seething at the fact that Big Dick Meltz is a wrestling historian who prevents WWE Revisionist History bullshit to pass
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.