[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is NXT so obsessed with skinnyfat edgelords like Asuka, Shinsuke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: AB.jpg (115KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AB.jpg
115KB, 1200x675px
Why is NXT so obsessed with skinnyfat edgelords like Asuka, Shinsuke and Aleister Black?
>>
>Nakamura
>edgelord
>>
File: OPdebuts.jpg (49KB, 541x520px) Image search: [Google]
OPdebuts.jpg
49KB, 541x520px
>>2588031
>OP is seething after getting berried by skinnyfats on his debut
>>
>>2588078
Tuck is based AF tho
>>
File: fuck.jpg (321KB, 1024x996px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
321KB, 1024x996px
>>2588031
>Why is NXT so obsessed with skinnyfat edgelords like Asuka, Shinsuke and Aleister Black?
>>
File: c3tammcucaadcwy-1485661290-800.jpg (41KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
c3tammcucaadcwy-1485661290-800.jpg
41KB, 800x450px
>>2588031
>Why is NXT so obsessed with skinnyfat edgelords like Asuka, Shinsuke and Aleister Black?
>>
You're the one obsessed by Asuke! Get a life MAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>2588031
Why is NXT so obsessed with edgelords like Sanity,AoP,Solomon Crowe,Baron Corbin,Corey Graves,Leo Kruger,Aleister Black,Bray Wyatt,The Ascension, and Finn Balor?

Seriously how many Edgelords have they had on their TV in the past 3 years?
>>
>>2588031
So you have a chance at NXT as well.
>>
>>2588539
Wow its almost like they are trying to produce a variety of characters so they have a variety of merchandise and so the children under 17 who watch the show have more of a chance of finding someone they like and buying their merchandise. Stop watching wrestling, go outside, stop whining.
>>
>>2588031
Based Satan Black Working The Christian Virgins
>>
>>2588547
But they weren't a variety of characters. A lot of them seemed like precursors to others Solomon Crowe and Baron Corbin being able to be swapped out for any member of Sanity is what is what I want to talk about, NXT used to be very gimmick heavy but that sorta gave way to the whole "Real wrestlers" shtick which eventually became the brand's identity at least in the Main Event. Still however the edgy mysterious guys keep popping up.
Corbin and Graves are the only ones who I ever thought were really believably good at it too. Wyatt was good but he was also a much better actor doing a character.
>>
>>2588031
Asuka is just fat, nothing skinny about her. But yeah this cuck is embarrassing and as reddit as it gets. He should hit a fucking gym if he wants to blook badass
>>
>>2588031
what's his gimmick? Jesus fuck we don't need more evil guy we already have Bray and Corbin.
>>
>>2588828
le cool entrance guy, also he's a satanist
>>
>>2588828
he's not evil he a babyface

p sure his gimmick is some kind of youtube skeptic/satanist
>>
>>2589007
>Satanist
>guy that worships satan
>a good guy
oh ok
>>
>>2588101
>>2588117
Well, fat isn't much of an improvement over skinnyfat.
>>
>>2589014
Wtf it's 2017, what did you expected?
>>
Aleister BLACKED
>>
>>2589014
it's weird but some Satanists say they don't worship Satan it's weird I dunno they're retarded
>>
>>2588828
I think is gimmick is muslim cab driver
>>
File: Aleister_Crowley,_Magus[1].png (439KB, 869x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister_Crowley,_Magus[1].png
439KB, 869x1104px
>>2589007

I haven't been watching NXT lately, but I did see his debut and the announcers claim that he's a Thelemite. That is, an adherent of Aleister Crowley's occult-centric religious cult from the early 20th century. Everyone kinda thought Crowley was a Satanist at the time, in part because he kept kinda playing it up to piss off Christians, but he didn't actually beleive in Satan or worship Satan. He wasn't exactly what you'd call a good guy, but he wasn't a Satanist.

I don't know how much research they did on the whole Thelema thing before they made it a part of his gimmick. Really you could say that his character is just kinda vaguely an occultist in the style of Crowley or the more atheistic Satanists who don't actually believe in Satan but do believe in magick. I'm pretty sure his real life beliefs fall more in line with the latter.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.