[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>says his dream was to wrestle in Japan >never did it even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>says his dream was to wrestle in Japan
>never did it even though it was completely in his reach
>>
It's almost like WWE killed his desire to wrestle.
>>
Punks shoot with Joe is probably one of my favorites. His comment about going to church on sunday with the belt was hilarious and probably made Gaytch seeth.
>>
>>2587912
He never had to go to WWE to begin with. He could have signed with New Japan instead.
>>
>>2587912
>It's almost like WWE killed his desire to wrestle.
Oh fuck off Phil, that's horseshit.
>>
>>2587918
Money, bro

Also Heyman groomed him from ROH to become the face of ECW
>>
>>2587921
>Heyman
>ROH
>>
>cant handle five minute matches with a gentle giant like ryback but wants to work in japan
>>
>>2587925
>Punk
>ROH

Heyman poached him and groomed him. Stupid ass mother fucking dipshit should-have-been-a-blowjob fagot.
>>
>>2587921
It's not like he was going to have any trouble paying his bills. He would have made a great living in Japan. Not the millions he made in the WWE, but it's also not like he couldn't have eventually made his way there later.
>>
>>2587938
They never met until OVW
>>
>>2587946
Shit. The ONE time I feel confident enough to post about an era of wrestling I wasn't watching.
>>
I thought his endgoal in wrestling was maineventing Mania?

CM Phil blowin himself out
>>
>Punk
>making it in japan

Dude is WAY too sloppy, though he's genuinely great at putting together matches. Him vs Naito would probably be based as fuck.
>>
>>2588007
Well, the whole idea is you improve while you're in Japan. ROH punk was better than WWE btw.
>>
>>2588019
Punk in my opinion had a top 4 run as ROH champion including the Pure runs as well. He's genuinely a great wrestler and his matches with Joe and Hero especially are still some of the best matches you'll ever see from the indys. He's always been sloppy though, like, there's sloppy as fuck wrestlers in NJPW, half of Suzuki-gun is wrestlers either phoning it in or wrestlers who suck. The problem is as a main event talent you need a certain intensity and crispness to your wrestling he doesn't have.

His best attribute is psychology, he's one of the best of all time at actually putting together a match and working character stuff into it. Which is why I said him vs Naito would legitimately be 5 stars, because that's also the area that Naito excels at it's just that everything Naito does looks like it fucking hurts and he's quick and smooth as fuck when he needs to be because he's much more athletic.
>>
Punk is a bitch nigga for not going to another wreslting company 3bh. He could have easily went to a NJPW or back to ROH after leaving The E and given either of those companies a massive boost, maybe even move the needle. Instead he decides to go to UFC just so he can live out some contrived fantasy and pretend to be an actual mma fighter destroying his entire stock in the process when he got his ass handed to him.
>>
>>2588040
Is 3bh another meme or are your fingers too fat to type?
>>
>>2588045
WORKED
>>
>>2588040
He's having his mid-life crisis.
>>
>>2588050
TOO FAT TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE
>>
>>2588028
One other thing that might have steered Punk away from Japan at the time he could have gone before WWE is NJPW was in a really shitty era.
>>
>>2588073
This. If anything, had he gone to Japan at the time he went to WWE, he would have gone to NOAH.
>>
>>2588106
Still, nothing stops him from picking up the phone and telling Kenny Omega he's ready to come back if he's ready to work with him. I don't think Kenny would say no, and neither would NJPW.
>>
I just ran out of weed and it's past midnight so the stores are closed.
>>
>>2588121
Granted I'm really stoned.
>>
>>2588124
go to a gas station and buy snacks
>>
>>2588116
At this point he probably doesn't due to a sense of pride. He won't admit his failure at MMA so he won't let go. I bet he wants to go back to a ring pretty bad.
>>
>>2587911
Maybe he's hinting at going to Japan to wrestle again, and earning more "cred" amongst wrestling fans. It would earn him a lot more money if he went back to WWE afterwards, and it would work well in storylines involving people like AJ Styles.

>CM Punk vs AJ Styles
I didn't know a penis could get this hard.
>>
>>2588141
It's not your fault.

>>2588147
It's happened before.
>>
>>2588182
When?
>>
>>2587912
>phillip thinks anyone would actually believe this shi
>>
>>2588197
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=801&view=&page=4&gimmick=&year=&promotion=&region=&location=&arena=&showtype=&constellationType=Singles&worker=CM+Punk
>>
>>2588131
They close at midnight because of that dumb fucking nigger than tried to rob a gas station with a staff and got shot by the cops.
>>
>>2587911
Negan gimmick in Japan when?
>>
Punk would be utterly destroyed in japan OP, there's no questions about it.
>>
>>2587912
I guess so just like Cody... wait and juice robin.... nah Phil is just riling up the smarks
>>
>>2587911
He can still fucking do it.
I mean Punk is only 38, which isn't too old to get back into the business. Plus he is a pretty big name, so not like New Japan wouldn't sign him.
>>
>>2587911

Punk was never the indy savior people pretend,he is 100% a WWE guy.
>>
>>2587946
No friend, what i meant and should have said was he basically scouted him in ROH, Heyman wasn't involved with ROH but Cornette and Heyman were big on finding guys for OVW on the indie scene.

He was groomed to be the face of the new ECW right when he was scouted in ROH
>>
I'd love to see him get stiffed by everyone in Japan yeah
>>
In 2003 he wrestled in Zero-One in Japan but was mainly used in tag matches. He was also still a little green at the time and the matches were nothing special. It was about that time he started using japanese finishers like GTS and the anaconda vice. I don't think he learned much from being in Japan but he went to when he started using those moves he could say DUDE ITS OK, IVE BEEN TO JAPAN.
>>
CM PUNK YOU CLAIM TO BE A STRAIGHT EDGE BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS YOU'RE ADDICTED TO PEPSI'S CAFFEINE.
>>
HE could literally go do that right now, his MMA career is over.
>>
But...he has wrestled at ZERO-ONE before in an event for them in Korakuen Hall. Boring ass bait. Next.
>>
Imagine being a fan of this faggot in 2017.
>>
I like Punk but he would be laughed out of NJPW. Their fans are aware of UFC and I'm sure his rape destroyed his image in their eyes.
>>
>>2587911
Christ,the show was cringeworthy.
>>
>>2589252
He also went there when he was in the WWE. Technicalities don't count.
>>
>>2590278
ZERO-ONE is a Japanese promotion.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.