[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Styles > Omega Eat your heart out, indiefags. WWE is the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8834.gif (701KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8834.gif
701KB, 200x160px
Styles > Omega
Eat your heart out, indiefags. WWE is the end all be all for wrestling. If you mean anything, you'll show up there at some point.
>Inb4 "Muh Edrone!!!!"
>>
File: 1492953925389.webm (69KB, 350x646px) Image search: [Google]
1492953925389.webm
69KB, 350x646px
>Kenny Omega set to have a match with BASED Okada once he pins Fale

>AJ feuding with Barren Corbin until Vince stops sucking Indias dick.

KEK!
>>
Wow, what a controversial opinion. AJ is better than another wrestler?! Truly you go against the grain.
>>
>>2587858
>Implying Baron isn't talented
>Implying they're feuding
>>
>>2587858
WWE is trying to build new stars? Wow, what a travesty
>>
>>2587870
Roman reigns multiple years in the making and still sells less merch than Randy Boreton

KEK!

Seth Rollins and John Cena ordered to court Kenny Omega before the Rumble and he opted to be an uper midcarder in Japan than go to the Royal Rumble.

K E K !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLlySQiEduw
>>
File: WM-56.gif (2MB, 338x188px) Image search: [Google]
WM-56.gif
2MB, 338x188px
>>2587845
Roman > AJ > Omega
You smarks literally cannot argue this
>>
File: IMG_4228.jpg (142KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4228.jpg
142KB, 2048x1152px
>Reminders to the droneys:

S I X S T A R S
I
X
S
T
A
R
S
>>
>>2587880
Autism
>>
>>2587881
Wanna bet? Roman is just a shitty wrestler.
>>
>>2587886
Stamford Wife
>>
>>2587884
Reminder to the indiefags: John Cena is worth more than 10x Kenny Omegas net worth
>>
>>2587880
That's because Randy Orton's merch is fucking sick. I personally own the "VENOM" shirt with the cherry-ass smoke skull on it. People that don't know anything about WWE always ask me where I got it, and I tell them "A little internet clothing shop I don't want to blow up, so I don't tell anyone."
>>
>>2587889
And Kenny chose not to be one of the top paid WWE talents because WWE's creative is that bad.

Enjoy pretending Jinder is good again. Based WWE turning their drones into pajeets.
>>
File: 'power'bomb.webm (921KB, 420x356px) Image search: [Google]
'power'bomb.webm
921KB, 420x356px
>>2587881
THE POWER

>>2587889
Reminder to simpletons: net worth doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>2587893
>and I tell them "A little internet clothing shop I don't want to blow up, so I don't tell anyone."

KEK even the stupid fucking marks who actually buy Ortonnetty's merch are ashamed of him!
>>
>>2587884
He can have all the stars he wants, but he'll never draw a single dime.
>>
>>2587904
meanwhile wwe is drawing the lowest amount of dimes since 1997 atg the moment.

:^)
>>
>>2587899
What's the cause of this? I don't believe sheamus would purposefully make him look bad when he did it, does he just lack core strength?
>>
>>2587905
>WWE's absolute lowest is still leagues above NJPW's highest
Really makes you think
>>
>>2587902
Based RKO living in ya head rent free
>>
>>2587858
Baron Corbin is great tho
>>
>>2587906
Roman's a weakling

>>2587907
It's not, though.

>>2587910
kys cholo
>>
>>2587904
>biggest global merch seller for New Japan
>just brokered a deal to have his merch carried in Hot Topic
>>
>>2587893
Why won't you tell them where you actually got it from?
>>
>>2587924
>kys
Found the edgy 12 year old
>>
>>2587904
>>2587907
Bases Six Stars Kenny Working The E Drones
>>
Bullet club was only relevant when AJ Styles was there winning world titles and as soon as he left it became a shit tier comedy troupe led by a junior heavyweight who wrestles children

Omega will never win the heavyweight title because doing so would damage the belt's legitimacy beyond repair.

They'll keep him around to milk cash from marks who think meltzers paid for by njpw "opinions" are gospel but to the rest of us who can form an opinion without first consulting the WO its apparent that AJ > Omega
>>
>>2587976
Errrm, firstly: Meltzer says Aj Styles is the best in the world. So you are wrong there.
Secondly: I do think Omega is winning the title, because he is legitimate badass when he wrestles without tshirt and in black pants. Just listen to his last after-match promo in the back. He says NJPW is booking them into multiman tags as a way to save Okada, which is nice way how to explain all those comedy skits during those - they just don't care enough. When they start caring, which is when they go for a title, they can produce.

That is interesting dichotomy with which they explain why they do it the way they do it.

(sorry about shitty english)
>>
>>2587930
Two reasons.

I won't reveal myself as a WWE mark to a stranger.

They will literally never forget the asshole that wouldn't tell them where he got his shirt.>>2587930
>>
both AJ and Kenny are indie darlings.. I mean.. there's no reason to trash someone cause he isn't in the WWE lol
>>
>>2587976
Bob F'N Sapp was IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

>>2588020
They forgot you as soon as the conversation was over.
>>
>>2587904
>>2587889
>m-muh dimes
The only argument that a standard wife can formulate because they've been so brainwashed by Vince that they look past his shitty product and look at business figures
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.